Spread the Wealth

Help Support Steer Planet:

cattleking

well first of all if obama became prez all of our war funds would be turned into health care stuff... true thats good for us but then again what good would that be if were all killed by terroists!

showsteerdlux

cattleking said:
i cant vote yet but if i could id give a REALLY long list of why we should vote for senator McCain... sadly Obama is goona be our next pres...
I agree with it primarily being:
Experience, experience, experience, experience.
Read an article that made alot of since the other day. Can't remember if it was here or where.
40 years ago a young politician came onto the scene promising his country change. No one know much about him but he was promising what the people wanted, change. Now no one thought to ask this young politician what kind of change he was promising they just knew that it was change so it had to be good. they got their change all right. That country is now a dictatorship where people flee daily to try and get out from the political persecution. This country also went from being fine on its own to now a 3rd world country. This country is Cuba and the Politician Fidel castro.
Anyone seeing some of the similarities. I personally pray that Obama does not get in because his morals are so screwed that it would make a corkscrew look straight and he is not the change that this country needs right now. If you will look around and ask around there are very very few veterans who support Obama, he has no respect for what they have given to their country and to the many who gave the ultimate sacrifice. For that reason I personally don't have any repsect for his morals.

knabe

showsteerdlux said:
cattleking said:
i cant vote yet but if i could id give a REALLY long list of why we should vote for senator McCain... sadly Obama is goona be our next pres...

other than his total inability to campaign with any competence?

mccain.  i know how to do stuff
obama.  here's what i'm gonna do.

libs say they want gov out of our lives, abortion and gay marriage, but on everything else, they are completely in everyone's lives.

aj

What if....2 men vote for the rape......a boy is not 18 and is not old enough to vote......and the woman is a Republican that makes over 250,000$. However the woman wears funny glasses and is not in the good ole boys club.

Latest posts