Spring 09 Monopoly \ Registered Chi-Main Angus heifer for sale new video link

Help Support Steer Planet:

Gerard

Reg # P 344588 Nice spring heifer does not like head trimed or shots is high strung cubbie , she has show 4 times had 1st in class at local and county in reg / OYE was youngest with actual birth date in class.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgLXpgcnjAA
link for video post.

Attachments

• Monopoly heifer.jpg
    Monopoly heifer.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 93

gibsnthesticks

Seen this heifer in person at a show. She is really wide topped, sound as a cat, and stout but still very feminine. Will make a very good steer making cow, suprised to see her up for sale.
Please send me price, and dob.

Gerard

have had lot of offers at 2 k but no check yet if someone would give her good home i would consider less .

Gerard

Gerard said:
have had lot of offers at 2 k but no check yet if someone would give her good home i would consider less .
should not half to she probably has the same temperament as the 4 k heatwave heifers and with clean front, big volume wide top and tremendous square mussel definition and the pedigree that is winning this year may keep her and show to see what happens.

gibsnthesticks

I agree with Gerard that this heifer is nicer fronted than the heat wave and a better calf for smaller price. No one take offence to this as i am just going off the pictures of the heat wave heifer.

SteerMjockey

might be very interested in this heifer need to know location and date of birth pm me as soon as possibly thanks also is there anyway to get a video

Gerard

SteerMjockey said:
might be very interested in this heifer need to know location and date of birth pm me as soon as possibly thanks also is there anyway to get a video
Sent  pm if let me know if I missed anyone.