Spring comes to Ohio?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

It's just beautiful here in Ohio today. right now 55 & SUNSHINE! I just checked the cows & the calves are bouncing. Woody's out on his chain & the barn kitten is stalking birds.
I actually did some raking of flower beds yesterday. Lots of spring flowers are blooming & I'm seeing some perennials coming up. I'm actually out of my sweats today!

It's supposed to be in the 60's all week but of course the rain will be here later.

How's the weather your way?

Red

dori36

red said:
It's just beautiful here in Ohio today. right now 55 & SUNSHINE! I just checked the cows & the calves are bouncing. Woody's out on his chain & the barn kitten is stalking birds.
I actually did some raking of flower beds yesterday. Lots of spring flowers are blooming & I'm seeing some perennials coming up. I'm actually out of my sweats today!

It's supposed to be in the 60's all week but of course the rain will be here later.

How's the weather your way?

Red

Really nice here in mid-Michigan today, too!  Sun (hey, it never shines up here so when it does it deserves mentioning), 60's, no wind --- yessss!!  Supposed to rain a little this week and be a little cooler, but still above freezing and springlike.  BTW, this no sun thing has me pretty crabby after living so long in Wyoming where we average 300 days per year of sun!

red

zach said:
55, thats it red? , it feels like 75 down here and only a slight breeze and sunny  ;D  (dog) (dog) (dog)

It's 60 here now. I got lots of yard work done. Raked, pruned roses & did a little weeding. woody & Poolie had a blast. woody tries so hard to keep up w/ the blue heeler. It's so funny that he has to run compared to Poolies' slow walk. We also played a rousing game of frisbee!  (dog)  (clapping)

Red

shortdawg

Spring is in the air here. We've gotten 95% of the watermelons planted and will start working on all the other crops soon. We've had highs in the low 80's most of the week and it's supposed to be in the high 80's by the end of the week.

fluffer

Red,
I was thinking of you today, wondering if you were out enjoying this beautiful weather too.  I is a PERFECT day!  Although I have the flu  :-\  But I I go out and feel better just from all the sun! 

Fluffer

red

going to be a nice warm week w/ rain. Woody & I plan to do lot's of yard work. My hands are a mess because I was trimming back rose bushes without gloves.  :))) Also need to get some lettuce & spinach planted.
Red

SKF

It's in the high 80's and the other day it was 90 and raining every afternoon. Then to top that my AC in my house and car died this weekend. Oh I wish it was 55 and sunshine!!