spring has sprung.

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH Breeder

In one week we have calved just about the entire group. We have three left to go. Attached are some of the highlights.

1 sire DZ Fool Son (clean up bull ASA#4133641 )out of an ArSu Lu cow one day old 125#'s born with light assist. He looks like he is straight but he was just stretching when I snapped the picture. He is pretty free moving guy.

2 Was kind of nervous when I did this, Who Made Who on a first calf Get It Done heifer. He was about 60#'s and is about 4 days old in picture He has turned out pretty flashy.

3 Who Made Who/Angus cow and her Heat Seeker heifer is about 3 days old

4 two from above

5 DZ Fool Son out of a Simmi Cow. He was just learning to stand and that pic he  is 4 hours old. About 100#. half brother to the white one above.

We have three more to go. I missed picturing three others. We're happy. ;D

Attachments

• ACE2 rear.jpg
    ACE2 rear.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Widget front g.jpg
    Widget front g.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Who and Cindy.jpg
    Who and Cindy.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 140
  • Widget and Cindy Loo2.jpg
    Widget and Cindy Loo2.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Pete and Fergi2.jpg
    Pete and Fergi2.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 128

OH Breeder

The Heatseeker x WMW/Angus little closer up. That is her about three days old. She is quiet a little tank.

Attachments

• CindyLooWho2.jpg
    CindyLooWho2.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 129

OH Breeder

It was our first experience with Trump genetics. I had the privilege to see DZ Fool cow at Eastern Sky. She is one impressive beast. I was hoping for heifers out of the bull because his momma is so so nice. Larger birthweights than we expected but really am liking the vigor that his calves have. They were up and eating with in 15 minutes. Might luck out because we have those few to go.

Thanks for the kind words. We had two abortions premature delivers to start the season out of better cows. We were worried what would come. The group is shaping up.

Throttle

your calves look great! that wmw cow looks awesome in every pic i have seen. what ever happened with that HW you were waiting on?

drew06

OH Breeder said:
It was our first experience with Trump genetics. I had the privilege to see DZ Fool cow at Eastern Sky. She is one impressive beast. I was hoping for heifers out of the bull because his momma is so so nice. Larger birthweights than we expected but really am liking the vigor that his calves have. They were up and eating with in 15 minutes. Might luck out because we have those few to go.

Thanks for the kind words. We had two abortions premature delivers to start the season out of better cows. We were worried what would come. The group is shaping up.

we'll good. best calf crop i've seen yet. wmw steer gonna suprise some folks