Spring is here!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Simmgal

These little fellas are mostly commercial calves, and some of the pictures are a year or two old, but I hope they brighten your day like the did mine when I found them!! I love their little nests!

33x8nyb.jpg

35k0fg5.jpg

o6fj9s.jpg

33ud8j6.jpg

2akif0w.jpg

33utnqh.jpg

And a Simmental baby!
fopqwj.jpg

Angus2131

Thanks for sharing!! I really like that last calf. Is that last years or this years?

Angus2131

Do you still have the one I'm talking about? Would love to see what she looks now. I'm a sucker for the blazes lol. Do you happen to remember what her breeding is?

Simmgal

Angus2131 said:
Do you still have the one I'm talking about? Would love to see what she looks now. I'm a sucker for the blazes lol. Do you happen to remember what her breeding is?
She died from pneumonia. She had a heart and lung condition that I am pretty sure her mother passed down. One of her full sibs seems to always have fluid on her lungs, and her half brother does too. The whole family will most likely end up in the sale barn if the next calf is like that.

I showed her at a few shows and I have some more pictures if you are interested. She is out of Dream On and an outcross cow.

Simmgal

I am glad you all have enjoyed the pictures! Our herd is a mix of things, mainly experients of mine. Like holstein cross bottle calves, hereford X Simmental and some Char crosses that I bottle raised.

Angus2131

Simmgal said:
Angus2131 said:
She died from pneumonia. She had a heart and lung condition that I am pretty sure her mother passed down. One of her full sibs seems to always have fluid on her lungs, and her half brother does too. The whole family will most likely end up in the sale barn if the next calf is like that.

I showed her at a few shows and I have some more pictures if you are interested. She is out of Dream On and an outcross cow.

Dang that's too bad. I really liked that one and was potentially interested in her if you still had her. That's ashame about the rest of them having fluid problems. Hopefully it's fluke deal.