Stall Display Help

Help Support Steer Planet:

showstud

I am in the process of making stall display curtains. Does anyone have any tips?? Demensions?? How to hang?? Etc... I have made some before but I want to make these look very professional for Junior Nationals. Thanks for the help!!

justme

I looked up Sullivans site and they had there dimensions.  I used that as a guide line for mine, but I bought heavier material so it doesn't blow around as much.

showstud

did you only hang them by the top or did you secure the bottom also??

ShowmanQ

showstud said:
did you only hang them by the top or did you secure the bottom also??

If you have them hemmed(sp?) on the top and the bottom, you can run a wire through both and the wire on the bottom will reduce blowing around.

showstud

one problem i had was getting the wires tight enough so the curtains wouldn't sag. i will be making A LOT of curtains!!

LT

We use a toggle to tighten the wire.  Try that!  Good luck.  Take pictures and post.

KCK

Or make the tops big enough for the silver pipes. That will reduce sagging. Use a showstick to string the wire or rope along the bottom if you have alot of cattle.

showstud

is there anything special that i need to keep in mind when it comes to hanging them at the  IL State Fairgrounds??

shortyjock89

showstud said:
is there anything special that i need to keep in mind when it comes to hanging them at the  IL State Fairgrounds??

It's dark-ish, and there will be a pretty good breeze moving through there.  What state are you from?

Ohioteerchick

we hem(sp?) the bottom of ours too just so they dont blow around espically with the people we had in the stalls in front of us last year. they had high-powered fans. ive also seen some that just have hems in the sides, not on the top and bottom and they kinda string them like a flag on a flag pole i guess you would say lol