stall dividers.

Help Support Steer Planet:

Turkey Creek Ranch

My advice, If you dont want to spend as much, you can build them fairly easily. We built ours out of square tubing and some metal grates. Made them in 1-2 weeks. just need to know how to weld and run a band or cut-off saw.  works well.....just get the specs off of sullivans and use them.

red

good tips Jbarl!
We built ours too. It takes someone handy w/ a welder though.

Red

feeder duck

Go to my post with a  January 26th reply  on page 4 on this forum. It is titled (Used Show Equipment In Great Shape) There are photos of stall ends and a chute I have for sale.

Jeff

red

The only thing we found, that w/ a square divider was that sometimes you could hid someone's sign. I know this is extremely picky, but once at a show, another's exhibitor's sign was blocked by our dividers. You'd thought the world was coming to the end. We had to switch all around just to keep the peace. I know it's maybe only a once in a life time problem but it did happen.

Red

feeder duck

Square tube 7 ft steel  grooming chute for sale. $350  obo
Has a newer wood floor ,painted black and  is in great shape.Has a set of wheels and can be rolled.

I also have a set of stall ends.
They are round pipe and in great shape as well $375. They can be set up with butt fans or side fans or seperate with sign holder..This set up would make  great starter equipment for some one new to showing.

$700  for both chute and stall ends together
I can email more photos of either the chute or stall ends

Both are located at my place in Lafayette,IN
Depending on location I may be willing to deliver or meet the buyer half way

Attachments

• chute.jpg
    chute.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 200
  • ends2.jpg
    ends2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 232