Star glo

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

Has anyone tried Star glo from  star master feeds??

http://www.starmastershowfeeds.com/starglo.html

ZNT

I have used it for about 10 years now, and love it.  It is a great supplement to use leading up to your big show.  Typically we have fed about 1/2 lbs. per day and then started increasing it a month before the show.  By showtime, we like to be up to almost 2 lbs. per day.  It adds muscle and hair to the cattle.  It can also be used on lambs and pigs to really add some muscle and burn that excess fat.

Sullivan Supply does carry it in Hillsoboro.

cowz

If you have a High Noon Feed dealer nearby, "original glo" does the same thing.  Runs $40 per bag.

BCCC

nope I dont, but I have a sunglo dealer living in my house ;D, and I was just wondering if it was any good.. We are needing 2 more bags of feed to make an order so I guess we will order 2 bags of starglo an dtry it out...about how long does it take to notice results??

cowz

When is your show?  I assume this is for a fat steer?  Go slow.....should see some difference in a couple of weeks....less drastic feed tweeking than Optiflex, which I refuse to use on steers.

cowz

My advice is to only use it for around a month before your most important show, not now.