Starting a multi-state club calf association

Help Support Steer Planet:

sackshowcattle

Can you help me?
I want to start a multi-state club calf association for Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska and Wyoming.
Can someone point in the right direction (bylaws and where to get sponsorships)?
AND if anyone is interested in helping from these states, please let me know.
I've got leads on contacts (FFA teachers and former 4-H/FFA members from other states), but not sure if anyone has set-up an association before.
Any and all help will be appreciated!!!!!
Thank you!

sackshowcattle

It will be a points accumulation club (with additional points for division winners, grand and reserve champs).
I have talked to Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska and Wyoming contacts and they want more yearly shows for their youth.
We are planning on having the same amount of shows for each state so the points aren't over run by the person who can travel the most with a few centrally located shows.
We are also wanting to stay open for non-members to come show if they want.
We are also looking for any/all sponsors!!

Warrior10

sackshowcattle said:
It will be a points accumulation club (with additional points for division winners, grand and reserve champs).
I have talked to Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska and Wyoming contacts and they want more yearly shows for their youth.
We are planning on having the same amount of shows for each state so the points aren't over run by the person who can travel the most with a few centrally located shows.
We are also wanting to stay open for non-members to come show if they want.
We are also looking for any/all sponsors!!
Interesting, sounds a good idea/plan.

sackshowcattle

I have spent time checking out other associations and have found some good ideas!!
Thanks for your help.
Now, I would like to know how many of you would like to join and from which state you are from.
Thank you!!