Steel Chute & Clippers SOLD

Help Support Steer Planet:

MYT Farms

All in excellent condition, was cleaned and oiled and put in order the last time I tried to sell it. Excellent shape, cash or check when it gets to you. Delivery FREE to NWSS.
Description and individual prices.
Blower - SOLD
Showmaster flathead clippers w/ travel box - SOLD
Filson steel blocking chute - SOLD

MYT Farms said:
All in excellent condition, was cleaned and oiled and put in order the last time I tried to sell it. Excellent shape, still asking $1000 for everything, cash or check when it gets to you. Delivery FREE to NWSS.
Sullivan Air Express III Blower w/ hose - $275
Showmaster flathead clippers w/ travel box - $275
Filson steel blocking chute - $500
I was wondering if you still had the blower you can contact me at (502)827-9898,thanks David CVCF

MYT Farms

Creek View Cattle Farm said:
MYT Farms said:
All in excellent condition, was cleaned and oiled and put in order the last time I tried to sell it. Excellent shape, still asking $1000 for everything, cash or check when it gets to you. Delivery FREE to NWSS.
Sullivan Air Express III Blower w/ hose - $275
Showmaster flathead clippers w/ travel box - $275
Filson steel blocking chute - $500
I was wondering if you still had the blower you can contact me at (502)827-9898,thanks David CVCF

Got you contacted. If anyone else is interested in the other equipment, don't hesitate to PM or email since I seem to be having picture posting troubles.

MYT Farms

Blower is SOLD. Would consider an offer of $250 on the clippers. They come in a custom travel box that they were bought with and have had minimal use on about 10 head since I've owned them.

MYT Farms

Mooshoo4 said:
Is the chute still available around nwss?

I can bring the chute to the NWSS if you can pay for it there. I'll be up there this Friday through next Monday.

Mooshoo4

alright well i actually just today got a chute I can use! Thanks anyway!  :)

MYT Farms

These prices are far less than what I paid for the items and being certified by our local Sullivan dealer to be in excellent condition, they are worth more than what I'm asking. Bottom dollar here, don't let them get away!

rparks

I was wondering if these items are still available. 

Showmaster flathead clippers w/ travel box
Filson steel blocking chute 
I live at Calhan and my son is showing a breeder heifer for 4-H and we are looking for some gently used equipment for a reasonable price.

I can be reached by email.

Thanks,

Rich Parks

MYT Farms

rparks said:
I was wondering if these items are still available. 

Showmaster flathead clippers w/ travel box
Filson steel blocking chute 
I live at Calhan and my son is showing a breeder heifer for 4-H and we are looking for some gently used equipment for a reasonable price.

I can be reached by email.

Thanks,

Rich Parks

Thanks Rich and family for your purchase of this equipment. I look forward to working with you guys this show season.

Latest posts