Steer Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

RON

Has anyone used Orange crush or Strictly busiiness as replacement females? What do they milk like?

olsun

I doubt that Orange Crush has daughters in production. I hve looked into the Strictlt Business cattle as cows. I am told for the most part, that they are seldom good milkers, but when they do milk, they raise some very good calves. I have also been told that the SB cattle are fairly good for structure, but you may have some problems when you come back on them with a clubby bred bull. This is not a fact, it is only what I have been told.

Downtown Pete

Don't know anything about Orange Crush. I do have some experience with SB daughters.  I would say as a whole they will be average to poor milkers.  Did calve out several SB granddaughters a couple years ago.  They were better, but not great.  I do like the looks of these cattle though. Sound, stout and real cowy looking.

herefordfootball

kfacres said:
Orange Crush was just a baby last year at Denver...  I doubt his first offspring has even been born yet... 

There are some Orange Crush calves on the ground. Lautner had a hefer out of him on his website a while back.