Steerplanet classifieds

Help Support Steer Planet:

team1

Anybody having success with the steerplanet classifieds? Are you getting many calls/interest if you post on here? Or do you seem to not get much interest from this site? I'd love to hear some stories whether good or bad on how the advertising has been on here. I know with advertising becoming more and more difficult that earlier this year there was a post where many said they were going to start advertising on this site again. Thanks in advance.

team1

No one have any experience using the classifieds on this website???

jconner2088

I have posted several times and in the past before facebook exploded with sales we sold a few on here. But since then it became pretty tough as most ppl just look at the classifieds but never really bought from there. I know some have had awesome experiences with the classifieds but its been slow for us when we post in them. 

mark tenenbaum

I havent had even a response in years- quit trying-And what I had listed have not been total junk Had  better luck on Craigslist other than scammers like: CEDRIQUE GHETTO BUTTA WHO WILL BUY THE COW (steer advertised LOl) wid a turd pawty draft on dee banque boo loo loo du Botswana by order of his Deluxe Excellence AZE BUUNKUNE thru paypal upon delivery to his mud hut-or something like that O0 O0

JDP

I posted a steer last year and another this year. Both of the steers got mupltiple inquiries and both sold. One went to California, I am in Illinois. Steerplanet was the only place I advertised.

simba

I’ll admit I haven’t looked at the classifieds in at least a year but I did buy a bull off of them in 2015. The seller was in Wisconsin and I was in Alberta. We found the trucking through Steerplanet too, it all worked out great.

knabe

doesn't cost anything to list.

maybe people like to keep their listings limited.

i can imagine a variety of reasons.