• Barr (Libertarian)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Nader (Independent)

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

kanshow

Keep 'em coming!!!!    I hope this is what we see later this evening on the National news!!!  AWESOME!!!

There are several parties I didn't mention... when I did a search on it, I think there are like 10 or more parties.    I've never heard of some of them.

CAB

I wonder how many ethnicity's we have as members of the planet. I think that we are getting a very distorted view. We'll soon find out. YIPPEE, it's soon over, right Zach. I with you, enough politics already. Brent

steermomintx

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Well heck, we're just keepin the poor things cool in the heat of the day. Imagine if we just let the things get hot?

Yall are too funny you have just made my day!!  I am sitting at my computer at work laughing and everyone wants to know what it so funny!!  Wouldn't it be nice if it really could be that way!!

RSC

steermomintx said:
Well heck, we're just keepin the poor things cool in the heat of the day. Imagine if we just let the things get hot?

Yall are too funny you have just made my day!!  I am sitting at my computer at work laughing and everyone wants to know what it so funny!!  Wouldn't it be nice if it really could be that way!!
  I can just see the Press Sec.  introducing one of us as the Whitehouse Herdsman!  (clapping)

RSC

steermomintx

RSC said:
steermomintx said:

I can just see the Press Sec.  introducing one of us as the Whitehouse Herdsman!   (clapping)

RSC
Still makeing me laugh!! ;D  Maybe for us working mom's that are limited on days we can take off for stock shows, they could just make them national holidays!! ;D ;D

Dusty

RSC said:
steermomintx said:

I can just see the Press Sec.  introducing one of us as the Whitehouse Herdsman!   (clapping)

RSC

New Cabinet positions:

Secretary of Feeding

Secretary of Hair

Secretary of Shady Things Done to Showcalves(kinda like a CIA of club calves)

showsteerdlux

I bet that would be one high dollar set of cattle. Have a "White Barn" with plenty of fans blowers, and all the sprays to go with it, maybe a "White Feed Store".

Throttle

::) Oh, I thought it would be so close ::) Anyone whose been near this forum for 2 months would've known how the Planet election would shake out. How many out there had to take off work today to vote? (lol)

Simmymom1

:p  I WISH I could have had the day off to vote....sure would have been nice.  I need a day where I can just catch up on things.  There seems to never be enough hours in the day.  I feel like whining today, so just ignore me......  Lisa

farmboy

i could see some cnn corespondant reporter lady....

"today the president attended the national western stock show." .... so and so forth

and i wonder how political the show world would be then...  :eek:

cowz

Dusty said:
RSC said:
steermomintx said:

RSC

New Cabinet positions:

Secretary of Feeding

Secretary of Hair

Secretary of Shady Things Done to Showcalves(kinda like a CIA of club calves)

I would give Nancy Pelosi a shovel and proclaim her.....Secretary of sh**    (Sorry kids, I could not refrain)

kanshow

I would give Nancy Pelosi a shovel and proclaim her.....Secretary of sh**    (Sorry kids, I could not refrain)
The calves ought to get good & juicy on that lush green White House lawn too.  (clapping)

cowz

kanshow said:
I would give Nancy Pelosi a shovel and proclaim her.....Secretary of sh**     (Sorry kids, I could not refrain)
The calves ought to get good & juicy on that lush green White House lawn too.   (clapping)

Greenpeace would shut us down for producing too much greenhouse gas.  (lol)

knabe

cowz said:
Greenpeace would shut us down for producing too much greenhouse gas.   (lol)

even that correlation is in doubt.  cow numbers have increased beyond the line for methane increase.  no longer co-linear.  must..... maintain.....that.....the.....earth .....is......flat......