Steerplanet Email Address

Help Support Steer Planet:

TxAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Get your own username@steerplanet.com    (clapping)

Just post in this thread or private message me and tell me that you want one.  I will send you a confirmation email back with a temp. password to login and from there you can change it.  Also if you would rather have a different name other than your username - just let me know.

You can than login online at www.steerplanet.com/webmail to check your email and it is a whole lot faster than yahoo or hotmail and of course no ads.  You can also use it as a POP3 account.

Jason

red

admin said:
Get your own username@steerplanet.com     (clapping)

Just post in this thread or private message me and tell me that you want one.  I will send you a confirmation email back with a temp. password to login and from there you can change it.  Also if you would rather have a different name other than your username - just let me know.

You can than login online at www.steerplanet.com/webmail to check your email and it is a whole lot faster than yahoo or hotmail and of course no ads.  You can also use it as a POP3 account.

Jason

For those of us dummies, how do you go about setting it up as your POP3 account?
:)))
Red

angus2rite

I've been using mine quite a bit since you gave it to me. Like it a lot.  (clapping)(dog) (dog)

shortyjock89

i would like one..it would be nice to have this one for all my cattle-related correspondence.  thank you. Wonderful Site!!