Step up out of stud

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bar QH

Hey everyone, WS A Step Up X27 arrived at his new home last night. I couldn't be happier with how he looks, hope to have a mature picture soon. If anyone is coming through central Illinois and would like to see him, you're welcome to stop.

Bar QH

Both you could say, I used sexed semen of his on most and now that he's out of stud cleaning up what didn't take. Isn't a whole lot we are at 80% conception using sexed semen. Very very happy

Bar QH

Code:
Genesaw, hoping to slick shear him this week then they'll be one. For five years old and been standing in stud he covers his tracks to a t. In a Simmy that's what I feel we need to focus on

cpubarn

Congratulations! 

On my last trip through Nichols I thought he looked good and was excited that there was 3ml female for sale. I am afraid I no longer take too many pictures at the bull studs and can't help with that.

Mark

Bar QH

Thanks Marc, when I was there and first looked at him I tried taking pics of several bulls but never got one to do any bull justice. I'm not a angus guy but I thought big softy was a stud and liked step ahead. Unfortunately I didn't get to pick him up, had a friend bring him. I really wanted to see combustible