Stierwalt DVDs -- My Collection is on Ebay

Help Support Steer Planet:

STEER_1981

I posted my collection of Stierwalt DVDs on Ebay.  I have one of each available.  They're priced such that you can save $5-10 on each one.

russfarm

My son got the clipping one for Christmas.  He and my husband seem to think they are beneficial.  They're pretty expensive though.

STEER_1981

Stierwalt's DVDs are excellent, especially the two clipping DVDs.  I agree that they are very expensive; that's why I'm reselling to try to recoup a few bucks.  Also, if you are looking for another helpful set of DVDs, check out Chuck McCullough's at http://www.maineaimranch.com/.  Chuck's DVDs are just as helpful, but at a lower price.  The only thing I don't like about Chuck's demos is that he uses Wahl products, while most cattlemen use Andi's products.  Otherwise, as just stated, Chuck's DVDs are great. 

STEER_1981

If you search for Stierwalt, my DVDs will be in the results.  I think that there are only around 10 items that show up following the search for Stierwalt.  I apologize for not posting that to begin with.  Also, I ship, at the latest, the day following the end of my auctions.  Thanks.