Still Looking...Show Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

bluffcountrycattle

We are still looking to find a show heifer for my 9 year old son, so something "kid broke" is preferred.  Open to different breeds, and some color is OK.  Need to be able to make a cow out of her down the road too.  More reasonably priced preferred too.  So...if you have something that might fit our needs, feel free to post or PM me.  We are located in SE MN, so something in the upper midwest is preferred too.  Thanks for the help!

indianaclipper

I have a May Chi heifer shes a blue roan out of Manchils, really long spined awesome necked square gonna be really good show heifer next summer

kentucky man

Here is the heifer I pmed you about.  We can help line up cheap trucking.  She is kid broke. My cattle partner always talks about how she is ideal for a first year 4Her.  She will make a great cow too.  She is an Uno Mas x Who Made Who - Northern Improvement.  She is quite a bit deeper than she photographs.

Attachments

• Tag 11-200 Heifer Uno Mas x Who Made Who-Northern Improvement taken 12-2-2011 internet.jpg
    Tag 11-200 Heifer Uno Mas x Who Made Who-Northern Improvement taken 12-2-2011 internet.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 37

[email protected]

Lot 43 in Tim Burkes sale will be very competitive and with the puppy dog tameness you want.
She is out of a Flush x Hoodoo cow and tiger woods.  Big bodied, sound, feminine, very calm.  Tame before she was halter broke.  Raised in Oklahoma but in Nebraska for the sale.

http://www.burkecattle.com/

rasor club calves

Could figure something out on trucking SE,Ohio 740-319-6014 she is a big baby and looks better than her pictures

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 27

bluffcountrycattle

Thanks for all the posts and PM's!  Ryan is taking his time and considering all his options.  Tonight he asked if anyone has sent pics of a RED heifer.  Red angus, red maintainer, red commercial...  Any of those out there for him to consider??  Thanks again!  ;D

wws85

Here is a link to one of our heifers selling in the Pride of the Prairie sale this Saturday December 10th in Seymour, IL the sale is managed by Eberspacher Ent. out of Minnesota and there will be trailers headed back that direction. The link to the heifer's video  is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaStcbUJTHs  She is a pb simmental heifer and she was a class winner at the NAILE jr show in november. She is puppy dog broke, will be competitive and you simply wont find a much better cow family in the Simmental Breed. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 618 267 6521 for any additional details.

Wyatt Wright
Wright-Way Simmentals

I have a april 2nd Walks alone Heifer out of a registered simmi cow. She is kid broke, won foundation simmi class at kirkwood show and also junior and senior showmanships. Mother is a Great milker and from the looks of this one she wont have a problem either. total package of hair thickness muscle bone and temperment. In central IA not far from you

Attachments

• back heifer.jpg
    back heifer.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 32

6bshortie

Are you still looking for a heifer?  If you are I have a April shorthorn heifer that is really broke. If you still are looking she is priced to move as well at 1500 so email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks Jim

David Fosbrink

I have a really competitive polled Hereford heifer who is extremely calm. she should do really well in the show ring as well as in the pasture. she is very easy doing, showy, and extremely deep. her dam is one of our most powerful cows and she is sired by the national champion about time. we are located in Indiana.  Text me or call me at 812 528 1840 if interested i'd love to work something out.

bluffcountrycattle

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and pictures!  We did make a short trip yesterday and brought home a real nice heifer for Ryan.  Everyone's help on here was surely appreciated...made the decisions tough, as there were many good ones to pick from!  Thanks again!  Mark

Latest posts