Structurally sound shorthorns

Help Support Steer Planet:

kndcattle

Got a pb shorthorn cow that is a littke bit straight on front end.  Sometimes this passed on to offspring but not all the time.  At this time I can't afford to buy any semen so gonna use wat shorty bulls I have in tank.  Of these listed is there one that does better than others with structure  Also u can list another bull that would work in case something changed prior to breeding. 
Sin city
X-ray vision
Talledega
Ace of diamond
Storm chaser
Thanks

shortyjock89

I think they're all questionable on structure but have had the best luck with AOD. That semen is worth more than all the rest that you have put together, however.

J

JTM

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
I think they're all questionable on structure but have had the best luck with AOD. That semen is worth more than all the rest that you have put together, however.
I don't know about Talladega so I would go with him.  ;)
I had an Ace of Diamonds that had some bad straight legged issues once.

kndcattle

I know Jakes proud jazz is a great female producer but how is he on structre?

mark tenenbaum

Mainevent said:
Downsize a cow, but will stouten one up but keep that cowy look./// They move around as well as any-If you get a little front on a hiefer so what-that can be bred out with the next bull-and as far as BWS-you will have alot more choices if needs be on a Proud Jazz or Sultan of Jazz Daughter. O0

Mainevent

mark tenenbaum said:
Mainevent said:
Downsize a cow, but will stouten one up but keep that cowy look./// They move around as well as any-If you get a little front on a hiefer so what-that can be bred out with the next bull-and as far as BWS-you will have alot more choices if needs be on a Proud Jazz or Sultan of Jazz Daughter. O0
Agree completely, too many jet fronted bulls on the market you could breed too.