Stupidity!!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

I think it's pretty great.  Now the political party that they are affiliated with has been insulted by them.  They've alienated themselves from pretty much everyone but themselves now.  That's a great way to convince folks that you're not just a group of crazy people running around.

knabe

PETA is obligated by their logic to be sterilized, perhaps used for food for plants and animals, since it would be a waste to live past say puberty.

kimbaljd

If they came out to my Barn I would be public enemy number one in their eyes. We have a horrible amount of flies this year and I am slaughtering all I can!!!! Guess I should keep that to myself.  ;D

herefordfootball

I think if they want to spare flies lives, we shouldn't be using antibacterial soap to kill germs either, I mean they're living organisms and should have rights, right? And you really cant say a fly should have "animal rights", because technically they're an insect. It's scary that people like this have any public influence at all.

herefordfootball

kimbaljd said:
If they came out to my Barn I would be public enemy number one in their eyes. We have a horrible amount of flies this year and I am slaughtering all I can!!!! Guess I should keep that to myself.  ;D

HaHa!!! I guess they'll have to arrest all livestock people for the viscious slaughter of flies!!!  (lol)