Success Story...

Help Support Steer Planet:

EONF

Hi folks! Just thought I would share with you guys on the heifer I bought from Jeff Cornell and family. Back in November my family and I started to look for a show heifer for this year. It was maybe a week later when we spied Lilly Belle in the classifieds. I should mention that we had seen her with her momma in an earlier post too. We got in touch with the Cornells and made the trip from Florida to Indiana in December to pick her up. We could not have asked for a better experience and feel extremely lucky to have met this family. We now consider them to be almost family as we talk to them enough to constitute that! Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that Lilly Belle won our county heifer show and showmanship  Friday night. She also allowed us to dress her up as Tinkerbell last night for the Halloween barn decorating. What does everyone think? Thanks again guys, Lynsey

Attachments

• rsz_img_1073.jpg
    rsz_img_1073.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 229
  • rsz_img_1085.jpg
    rsz_img_1085.jpg
    656.5 KB · Views: 170

LUKE

Very nice animal, and congratulations on your accomplishments.

EONF

Thank you both! Just thought I would post yet another Steerplanet sale that went great!

BCCC

Good job! I liked that heifer a good bit as a calf, deffinatly wish I woulda snatched her up. I was wondering what she looked like in her tinkerbell costume lol!

EONF

I thought you guys would appreciate the costume. We reverse trick-or-treated and handed candy out to the kids on the midway. And of course Lilly was loving the attention!