Sugar Creek Farms - calves for sale- update4

Help Support Steer Planet:

Chap

We have started to get calves in and clipped out.  The heifer that was pictured before has been sold. Thanks nlgriff.  Calves are for sale private treaty on a first come, first served basis, we are located in Eastern IA near I-80
UPDATE 1
3 pics of fulls sib ET steers.  Sunseeker x Elsie.  All born late March and full sibs to Travis Allen's high selling heifer
Please PM with serious inquires.
update 2
3U steer is sold, We still have the 2 full sib et steers that are very nice and priced right.  We brought another group in the barn this weekend and will begin clipping and picturing those shortly.  Thanks for all the messages. 
Update 3
11u and 63u still for sale and reasonably prices
PB Shorthorn Steer - Notorious x Ante Up born 4/6/08
please pm for prices
Update 4
Updated pics of
11U - Steer -  Sunseeker x Elsie (Draft Pick)
21U - Steer - All About You x Maine/Ang/Sim  - born 4/21/08 nice younger steer, priced right.
Shorthorn as above

Attachments

• shorthorn steer2.JPG
    shorthorn steer2.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 643
  • 11U OCT.JPG
    11U OCT.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 360
  • 21u.JPG
    21u.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 360

Chap

Thanks to everyone for their personal messages about this heifer.  I posted her on Friday and sold her and a really nice Ali steer to a Steerplanet member (Thanks nlgriff) on Saturday morning.  We are working on getting more calves ready and hopefully the rain will stop in Eastern IA and we can get more pics up shortly.  please feel free to pm about other animals that you see on the website. www.sugarcreekcattle.com 
Again thanks for all the positive comments, and thank you to Steerplanet for allowing us the opportunity to share our passion.

Chap

one more heifer pic.  Bold Statement x Heat Wave.  TH and PHA Free by parental test

Attachments

• 563U.jpg
    563U.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 1,563

PLKR

We stopped by Sugar Creek Farms Sunday afternoon  - saw the calves pictured above.  The 3 flushmate steers are all really nice - I'm not sure which one I like the best.  The heifer is really stout and moderate - thick enough to be a market heifer, but sound enough to breed.  We really enjoyed our visit - Brad and Arlan are good guys that are doing a nice job with their club calf business!

Chap

Thanks for the positive comments PLKR. Ron is an astute cattleman with a keen eye (glad I'm not showing herefords against his family), and I sure am glad we didn't dissapoint.  We really enjoyed our weekend and the chance to meet some of the members of the planet.  We had a great conversation about the cattle business and kids, that is really what this deal is all about.  Keep the messages coming and please make time to visit us at Sugar Creek if you are along I-80 for any of the sales coming up this next weekend.
Chap

furinsilex

Just wanted to commend you for the Texas Hold em heifer. She was really good we bid on her at allens but disapointingly didnt get the last bid lol. Very good heifer

willie

Very GOOD set of calves CHAP, just wish we weren't so darn far away!

showsteerdlux

If you'll look at his update the calf(3u) is sold but there are still 2 full sibs. Hope Chap doesn't mind me saying that.

Chap

Showsteerdlux is correct 3U is sold but we do have the full sibs still available.  Both are coming along nicely and have great dispositions.  Please pm for pricing

Chap

We have decided to keep another heifer and as a result have decided to offer this heifer at a reduced price in order to move her into a good home.  Serious inquiries please pm for price. 

Attachments

• 563 BS x HS.jpg
    563 BS x HS.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 297