SUGAR updated photo

Help Support Steer Planet:

Freddy said:
GOOD LOOKING BULL,who will carry the semen ........

It has not yet been determined who will carry the semen.  For right now Tebbe-Voegele Show Cattle and Bird Cattle Company will carry the semen so if interested contact one of us . Semen will be available soon

DCC show cattle said:
can you post information about the cow?! I bet she is an absolute beast between milkman and now this one.

Sorry dont have much information on the dam of SUGAR and MILKMAN just know that she is a purebread charolais im sure she is really nice

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
Your talking about Milkman's mother, I was told by breeder of Milkman that she was a Canadian cow and out of the ALLIANCE bull that was a son of WYOMING WIND ...iF MEMORY IS RIGHT  it was SPARROWS  ALLIANCE  bull ...You guys need to know what it is also, there are kids out there showing  milkman heifers that want him registered composite because some of these kids have daughters of him they need to register so that they can register calves out of other eligible composite Charolais bulls ....

vcsf

Freddy said:
Your talking about Milkman's mother, I was told by breeder of Milkman that she was a Canadian cow and out of the ALLIANCE bull that was a son of WYOMING WIND ...iF MEMORY IS RIGHT  it was SPARROWS  ALLIANCE  bull ...You guys need to know what it is also, there are kids out there showing  milkman heifers that want him registered composite because some of these kids have daughters of him they need to register so that they can register calves out of other eligible composite Charolais bulls ....

I hope that this shows up so that it is readable.  It is taken from the 2010 Priority One sale catalog.

Attachments

• Milkman Dam.jpg
    Milkman Dam.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 239

sue

SUGAR  is  sweet ... SUGAR is fine  pour a little SUGAR ...  love the bull  and love the name!

McM93

vcsf said:
Freddy said:

I hope that this shows up so that it is readable.  It is taken from the 2010 Priority One sale catalog.
Never doubt the resourcefullness of this bunch! Love the bull's pic and pedigree, are you collecting him at Shamrock or Stillwater? Would not mind seeing him (if it worked out...lol) since I tend to go by one or both sometime during the year...

McM93

sue said:
SUGAR  is  sweet ... SUGAR is fine   pour a little SUGAR ...  love the bull  and love the name!
I see an ad with Pour some sugar...Your choice here (lol)... with a Union Jack in the background...not a copyright attorney though... <rock>

sue

(clapping) Great song !!  Nina Simone  love it!

sue

I have a sugar    craving  !!!  I crave sugar.        He is sweet  and Low !