Suggestions for AI heifers to produce club calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

Henmundy

We have not shown any in 15 years and with grandkids coming along are wanting to get back into it.  We have a couple of Gelbvieh Angus heifers.  We would like to AI them for club calves.  What are some good calving ease club bulls with thickness and hair.  Also one of the heifers is hocked in.  Both heifers seem to be long, deep and straight enough.  Thanks for any help.

mark tenenbaum

3 very good suggestions right above me Who needs no intro-Daddys Money was a national show winner on top of the deal-Comfort Zone is out of a really cool Canadian Maine cow-and the Maines up there are like the Shorthorns, Herefords etc from up there-Very stout,deep ribbed and just more massive-In order to withstand the conditions O0

HAB

Moto Moto will give you calving ease, stout, thick, hairy calves. 

Heifer calves will make awesome replacements.

Attachments

• Moto Moto 2014 NWSS LC sm comp.jpg
    Moto Moto 2014 NWSS LC sm comp.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 194

diamonddls

WMW is a stand by. Really interested in Daddy's Money plan to use him on my maintainer hefiers for same purpose. Really like the look of Moto Moto but not very familiar with him but do know Galloway calving ease first hand my wife brought her Galloway cows when we got married and they do not disappoint.