SULL Cherri Chick heifer calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jacob B

I have an April 15, 2010 heifer calf out of our SULL Cherri Chick donor.  Sired by an outcross bull named Leveldale Prince.  She is got a ton of rib and a good amount of hip in her.  Supper sound on the move, should make a good starter heifer for a youngster or someone just getting into the business that wants a profitable kinda cow.  She will not be the kind this summer to just blow you away by any means.  But just a super solid kinda female with an AWSOME genetic base from her mother and an outcross bull.  She will be a good deal for those of you that are not needing the best of the best.  Don't get me wrong, she will be competative, just not a barn burner.  They just aren't all as good as the Rose TIP heifer I posted earlier.  Located in central Michigan. PM me for more details.  here is a picture of her mother.

Attachments

• Sull Cherri Chick 8368.JPG
    Sull Cherri Chick 8368.JPG
    847.4 KB · Views: 59

argil

I have seen this heifer calf and I think there is a lot of potential (just look at mommas picture).  If you are looking for a reasonable starter calf this is it.  I can't begin to tell you how helpful Jacob and Lacie have been with my kids.

Jacob B

I took this picture today in her pen, not great but as time goes by I hope to get a better one.  You can see she is very green yet.  I little time on feed and she will change a bunch.

Attachments

• 100_2936.JPG
    100_2936.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 59

Latest posts