Sullivans

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

Is it just me or is everyones orders taking forever?? I order mine 5 days ago and they still dont have the order ready to ship :'(

Show Heifer

I ordered stuff from Iowa over the phone and recieved in it 2 days with no special shipping.

Did you order something special??

kanshow

I'd sure call because it's never taken over 2 or 3 days for me to get anything from either store.   

red

mine always arrives the day after I ordered it. Delivery charges are a bit steep though.

Red

BCCC

I ordered a neck sweat and and some mister blockers, i ordered from the texas location, they charge out the A$$ on shipping

justme

Next time try Valley Vet.  If order is something like $40 its free shipping.  Prices aren't any higher either.  Mine were shipped same day and I always get it next day if I order by 2p.m.

BCCC

justme said:
Next time try Valley Vet.  If order is something like $40 its free shipping.  Prices aren't any higher either.  Mine were shipped same day and I always get it next day if I order by 2p.m.
yes i know that what i always do but they didnt have the leather sweats with neopreme, and i couldnt find any misters blockers. However I did order 2 fans, misters, halters, and a couple showsticks at the same tiem and got them a couple days ago

kanshow

I get so disgusted with VV because they try to charge tax because we are in Kansas.  Most of the stuff we order should be exempt.  I've given them the number & everything...   

showstick09

I'm just like everybody else, my stuff from Sullivan's never takes more than two days to get in.

BCCC

yeah they do charge sales tax but so does sullivans if you live in one of their states.  But the stuff we buy should be exempt because it is farm stuff :'(