Summer 2009 Purebred Simmental Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

SSIMMENTALS

SDSF Selina W19
Breed: PB Simmental
DOB: 06/05/2009
Sire: STF Montana Black
Dam: SOSF Sierra T19 (Dream On x SOSF Alias)
Really neat made, complete june heifer calf for sale. She's good bodied, nice hipped, good haired, great on the move, and has a nicely laid shoulder and a good front end. She's only improved since weaning and is kid broke. Already been shown where she won her class both times and was breed champion bred and owned female. I am off to college this fall, or she would be staying with me. Dam was the high selling live lot in the 2008 Dixie National Simmental Sale. Granddam is a maternal sister to Ebonys Joy L123. Located in Alabama. We can work on shipping if that is a problem. Priced at $1800 obo. Call me at  251-214-1366 or PM for more info.
Thanks,
Sarah

Attachments

• selina off side.jpg
    selina off side.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 101

Silent Steve

SSIMMENTALS said:
SDSF Selina W19
Breed: PB Simmental
DOB: 06/05/2009
Sire: STF Montana Black
Dam: SOSF Sierra T19 (Dream On x SOSF Alias)
Really neat made, complete june heifer calf for sale. She's good bodied, nice hipped, good haired, great on the move, and has a nicely laid shoulder and a good front end. She's only improved since weaning and is kid broke. Already been shown where she won her class both times and was breed champion bred and owned female. I am off to college this fall, or she would be staying with me. Dam was the high selling live lot in the 2008 Dixie National Simmental Sale. Granddam is a maternal sister to Ebonys Joy L123. Located in Alabama. We can work on shipping if that is a problem. Priced at $1800 obo. Call me at  251-214-1366 or PM for more info.
Thanks,
Sarah

do you have a video?
and rear shots?

SSIMMENTALS

I'll post more pictures in the morning. I do not have a video, but she moves out well. Plenty of flex; fills her tracks.
Thanks for the interest,
Sarah

SSIMMENTALS

Here is a 3/4 rear shot. I will get her rinsed and pictured straight on from the rear and another profile up as soon as I can. Might be a day or so though.

Attachments

• selina rear.jpg
    selina rear.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 82

SSIMMENTALS

Here are the front and rear pictures that I have promised. I will have to load them one at a time b/c I have dialup.

TMJ- Thanks for the compliment. I agree that she is priced VERY reasonably. I am just getting to where past show heifers are having calves that I can sell and I want to earn a name for having high quality cattle at a reasonable price. I hope that I can get some calves into the right hands by pricing them reasonably and then take off from there. She moves out well, so please do not let my inability to get a video up mislead anyone as to her structural integrity.
Thanks,
Sarah

Attachments

• selina from behind.jpg
    selina from behind.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 61