SUMMER AND FALL BORN CALVES FOR SALE PRIVATE TREATY

Help Support Steer Planet:

olsencattleco

We still have several steers available.  I wanted to organize this thread as i have added alot of pictures over the time. I have taken a few pictures off because they have sold. All the calves on the thread now are all for sale.

If you have any questions about the calves at all feel free to give us a call at:

James Olsen                                        Eric Olsen
903-654-0565                                     903-654-1806

Are you tired of wasting $3.50 a gallon on gas trying to find that great slick one?? Well travel no further!! Here he is.

baldie3.jpg

baldie6.jpg

Class 1  Angus Ft. Worth??????

2202.jpg

This calf is going to make a good slick or haired calf. He had tons of hair as a baby. He is priced to sell at $2500

2532.jpg

shorthorns r us

with the screen at a different angle, i can see the color.  looked dark red the first time.

Clubcalfshowgirl

whens her birthday?? can u post or e-mail me ith more photos of her.

olsencattleco said:
The second calf is a heifer and she can be registered as a maintainer or registered as a chi. She is the black brockle faced calf. I will get a few pictures of the heifers within the next few days. thank you for your interests.

eric olsen

reno1014

Do you still have the Tank black and white calf?  If so, could you please let me know what your asking and his D.O.B? 
Where are you located please?

NHR

Eric, give me some information on the third calf pictured (cream colored white faced).

Ga Steerjock

I'm interested in the Hoo Doo Smoke heifer and the calf in the second pic. Any info on DOB and price?

OH Breeder

I am not sure how recent the photos are but it sure is nice to see green grass in the background. Very nice shots of the calves, great pictures.

olsencattleco

Hello everyone!

I have taken the pictures off the thread of the steers i have sold. These are a few of the ones i have left now.

thanks alot

eric olsen