Summer and fall born steers

Help Support Steer Planet:

feeder duck

We will have a hand full of purebred summer and fall born steers and heifers for sale. In this group would be Shorthorn, Angus, Simmi, and Crossbred steers.A few cross bred heifers. Priced at $800 on up. We have had a bit of success with these age calves and would like to find cattle that any new and old customers may need.

Jeff Cornell
765-491-2336

Pictured is a Sept Wild Side x  Wooly Bully Steer/Bull that will sell in early 2008. Below that is one of the steers we sold in early 2007 for under $1000. This steer has been Champion British Breed on more than one occasion to date for Alexandra Salch of Austin, Texas

In 2006 we sold the number two point shorthorn steer in the TJLA shown by Ashley Bridges. This steer sold through Tony Austin.

Attachments

• booger22.jpg
    booger22.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 1,020
  • wild side windstar.jpg
    wild side windstar.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,010

Clubcalfshowgirl

I'm interstead in PB shothorn or angus or cross that can be reg. heifer!!! under $1300

feeder duck said:
  We will have a hand full of purebred summer and fall born steers and heifers for sale. In this group would be Shorthorn, Angus, Simmi, and Crossbred steers.A few cross bred heifers. Priced at $800 on up. We have had a bit of success with these age calves and would like to find cattle that any new and old customers may need.

Jeff Cornell
765-491-2336

Pictured is a Sept Wild Side x  Wooly Bully Steer/Bull that will sell in early 2008. Below that is one of the steers we sold in early 2007 for under $1000. This steer has been Champion British Breed on more than one occasion to date for Alexandra Salch of Austin, Texas

In 2006 we sold the number two point shorthorn steer in the TJLA shown by Ashley Bridges. This steer sold through Tony Austin.

feeder duck

We have three Sept shorthorn steers for sale at this time. One steer sire by Vegas,One steer by Kingpin,and one Wild Side. We have one July Wild Side out of a 3/4 simmi. If you do not need papers this steer will show as a simmi.

Jeff
  765-491-2336

feeder duck

Here is one of the Sept. Wild Side steers we have for sale as well as a Sept Cross bred Heifer. She would make a Smokin Market heifer. The Shorthorn heifer is a Wild Side out of a Outcross pedigree cow, that goes back to MARC 4. She is a maternal sister to Joel Brooks's Triple X bull. If we do not sell her we are going to show her.

Attachments

• GJHeifer3.jpg
    GJHeifer3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 652
  • heiston11.jpg
    heiston11.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 668

feeder duck

If you are looking for two nice inexpensive steers, these two might work. I pictured these two steers for a local friend and they are Sept. steers by a Heatwave son. These two steers are for sale by Bowlus Farms. Sorry the picture stink it was raining and 35 degrees when we took them ,so it is the best we could get. We may have a possible ride in February for these steers south along with a few we have already sold if a buying party is interested.

Thanks
  Jeff C.

Attachments

• bowlus1.jpg
    bowlus1.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 585
  • bowlus2.jpg
    bowlus2.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 565
  • bowlus3.jpg
    bowlus3.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 556
  • bowlus4.jpg
    bowlus4.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 551

feeder duck

Ya but a judge would not loose one colored like that in class, because he blended in!

feeder duck

Looks like early to mid February we should have a ride for some calves south. We have a few sold and have a few Shorthorn steers to sell.

Jeff

bdranch

Are any of these still available?  What are the prices?  Where are you located?

feeder duck

Yes. We have two really good Sept. Shorthorn steers. Both black steers I think are still available,they are not mine.The Shorthorn heifer pictured is available. We are in Lafayette,IN.
  Call me to talk prices. I prefer to not price cattle on line or by e-mail. All the calves are priced right, not over inflated.

Jeff
  765-491-2336

www.showsteers.com/cornell

reno1014

Do you still have that first shorthorn?  If so could you price him please.

feeder duck

The steer you asked about is sold. I do have two, not pictured that are priced at $1500 each. I will have pictures of them soon. Attached is a heifer that we have for sale as well. Priced by phone only. This is heifer is in the show string if we do not sell her.

Jeff

Attachments

• ann4123007.jpg
    ann4123007.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 106

shortyjock89

What is this heifer's age and breeding?  Are the Wild Side's making good cows?