SunSeeker X black impact

Help Support Steer Planet:

Diamond

SunSeeker X black impact

Reg# 386072 born 3/9/08 bought at the Ohio beef expo bred by Kasperski Farms cow is confermed bred by the vet to Amen for march. I hate to sell this cow but I'm over my limit. She is still halter broke and has had three calves (none where pulled) shes taken the first time AI every time. She throws hair, mass, and style. 2000 OBO

I also have several heifers

BC matrix X Ali (paddy o mally) Granddam came from Teets farm

BC matrix X SLC sooner Dam was bought PT from Jones show cattle in Ohio, was AOB Res. grand champion at state, Res. maintainer at the big east and won Suprime champion female at 6 shows

Simmi Cross heifer, mother raises a good calf every year this heifer would make a nice replacement female or recip. easy fleshing.

monoply heifer Dam was bought from The miller family's spring on-line sale (m lazy heart ranch) this heifer is super quiet

Top Gun X Paycheck (temptation) top side Dream on bottom side PB Simmental, Sister also first calf by dam by hustler was class and Div champion  both days at the big east as well as cow/calf champion both days at 5 months. Grand champion Simmental 8 times, Suprime champion female 3 times all at 8 -9 months. Second in class at Reg show and third in jackpot. Dam was bought at the Ohio beef expo from the smith family, cow is deep, massive  sound, beautiful udder. Breed this heifer Pb or Clubby you would do well eather way.

MSG me your email for any photos you would like to see on heifers or any Questions on them, I can help arrange trucking. photo is of Sunseeker cow

More Information