Sure Champ Question

Help Support Steer Planet:

angus214

We live in Mississippi and only have one dealer and they never seem to have any! It cost me $26 a 50lb bag to have it shipped and we feed over 100lbs a month so shipping is not practical for us. Does anyone else have this problem or know of a better way to get it. We love it and I believe in it but if I cant get it I may have to try to do something else. Any help would be great thanks

frostback

Any way you could try to get a local feed store to get it. If it is something you can get more people using the store my be able to get it.

CAB

Have you tried to handle the shipping yourself through a carrier & like a will call return type of service?

obie105

If you talk to Vita Ferm they may let you become a dealer for it. It will cut down on the cost of it over the long run for yourself

rackranch

I have the dealer order me 30 bags at a time so I don't need to worry about them having it in stock.  Keep it dry and it will last months with no problems.  BTW 26.50 a bag is a good deal, we paid 30.00 for our last shipment.

CCW

U better just keep paying $26/bag. Dealer is going to pass the shipping cost on to you plus make a few bucks. My last sure champ cost $28.50/bag.

angus214

I can buy it from the dealer for $38 I can buy it online and have to pay $34 + $26shipping! The shipping is $26 per 50lbs. I guess when my dealer gets it in I will buy 6 months worth being that they say it will not go bad if kept dry! Thanks for the help

CCW

dang that's high. better just stock up from dealer who knows they are only source around.

creativecattle

Hi guys, this is Crystal from Sure Champ. There are a couple options for you, and I'll be sure to send angus214 a pm as well.
1. If customers can let us know what feed stores in their area would be the best at handling Sure Champ we can work at setting them up as a dealer.
2. If you are interested in becoming a dealer visit www.surechamp.com click on the dealer tab and below the dealer locator map is a "request information to become a dealer" link. Fill this out and we'll be in touch.
3. There is also the possibility of ordering a pallet at a time, and having that direct shipped. The pallet can be mixed with our different species products of Sure Champ, as well as any VitaFerm products. For information on this call into our main office - (800) 821-3070

If you need any additional information shoot me a message at [email protected]. We are also always looking for backdrop photos of Sure Champ champions.

Hope this info helped, and we are very glad to have so many great customers on board.