Surprise!

Help Support Steer Planet:

CPL

If it is the Morris Cattle Services I'm thinking of they did have a lot to do with cattle. But it looks like they no longer own their domain. Maybe someone should tell them......?

farmboy

that was the website of the month a long time ago. i think some bad things happened with the Morrison's  and they have gotten out of the swing of things. i don't know them, just what i heard

jason

kfacres said:
Pages like that come on when the domain name isn't renewed.. just basically a standard page.

The host sometimes holds on to a domain once it expires to get you to renew it or ad revenue from likely visits you would have recieved

TJ

A very unfortunate bad situation... that's what happened.  I'd rather not get into details on the public board.  I really like Dusty... I haven't talked to him in over a year & I hope that he's doing well.     

JSchroeder

The domain was put on the expiration list on February 8th after it expired on the 4th of January.

That chick with the backpack is typically a good sign that the Search Alligator squatters got a hold of the domain name.  They're likely tasting it like they do with a ton of expired domains.  Assuming that's the case, now that this thread has brought it to attention and sent traffic to it they'll think the domain is worth something and it will be harder to get back if Morris Cattle does try.