Suspender Guy NWSS

Help Support Steer Planet:

shorthorn 101

When walking around Denver stock show I saw the most large variety of animals from absolutely fantastic to the ones you wonder how they made it to the bull pen let alone to a show. Some Guy with suspenders we shall dub him suspender guy had the latter option.  What I find truly ironic is suspender guy whom we all know on this planet has been truly unpleasant and could be considered a hypocrite on many levels... All I can say is lurking on the planet I enjoyed it much more while suspender guy was banned.  Reserve champion is still last if there are only two pens...

farwest

Oh wow.  Suspender as in suspended. Not suspenders.  Lol. He must have served his time. 

jaimiediamond

farwest said:
Oh wow.  Suspender as in suspended. Not suspenders.  Lol. He must have served his time. 

Served his time? Perhaps although I am going to have to say his "parole officer" might be ripping their hair out!!!!! lol ;D 

jaimiediamond

I agree that it is very mean spirtied, but really considering how many posts that I know of that have been removed by the moderator since "suspender guy" came back it seems that it was going to eventually have someone speak up.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDRN3umyXTk What goes around comes around and really "Suspender Guy" had it coming.