Take a look at our first calf heifer and her heifer calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

connealycattle

I'm trying to post for the first time. So not sure what I'm doing. But I'm trying to post a picture of our beautiful first calf heifer and her heifer calf. I'd be glad for any opinions...also advice.
I just joined today.
The cow is a Networth daughter.
The calf is a Grizzly daughter.

Attachments

• BKC cow sm.jpg
    BKC cow sm.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 235

dori36

connealycattle said:
I'm trying to post for the first time. So not sure what I'm doing. But I'm trying to post a picture of our beautiful first calf heifer and her heifer calf. I'd be glad for any opinions...also advice.
I just joined today.

Wow, nice healthy pair!  Congrats!  I rarely take a look here any more but today I did and was happy to see these 'girls'!  And, "Connealy" as in Dateline, et al?  Welcome to SP!

connealycattle

dori36 said:
connealycattle said:
I just joined today.

Wow, nice healthy pair!  Congrats!  I rarely take a look here any more but today I did and was happy to see these 'girls'!  And, "Connealy" as in Dateline, et al?  Welcome to SP!

We're NOT the Connealys who have Dateline. We're related but distantly.

connealycattle

We're trying to decide who to breed her to right now. We're thinking Who Made Who. What do you think?

savaged

connealycattle said:
We're trying to decide who to breed her to right now. We're thinking Who Made Who. What do you think?

Looks to be a nice calf and good future cow genetically.  Post pictures later of her full profile.

Who Made Who is a good maternal / clubby choice - if that is what you are after.  I also would consider another Simmy cross bull like SOS or take a look at the new Trausch bull Saginaw that been posted lately.  Simmy crossed calves are currently very popular, and will make good cows should you (hopefully) get a heifer.

Show Steaks

keep us updated on the growth of your grizzly calf.... i have one that looks real cool but doesnt seem to have any grow .... very pretty first calf heifer nice udder as well.. how is she bred?

CAB

Your heifer looks like one that would be perfect for Hannibal. When that mating clicks, it can be very hard to beat.

jallen

Love the cow Glad it turned out for you and I think who made who would work well with her that calf thought will be one hell of a tank. (thumbsup)