Take A Look

Help Support Steer Planet:

SweetJ09

Once i got this pic from the show we took this calf to i had to put it up here lol  Let me know what yah think of him, i posted a few of him a couple months ago and hes been getting better everyday to me.

Attachments

• IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 174

CPL

That is a super nice calf. I'll have to see if I can find the before picture.

SKF

He looks good. How old is he? How did he do at the show you took him to?

SweetJ09

He was first in his class, and he was the lightest in it to lol I believe he is a March calf. Here is a pic of him kind of damp a couple months ago

Attachments

• cattle 002.jpg
    cattle 002.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 121

OH Breeder

You have done a nice job with him. The grooming is very nice. Pretty good looking calf.

Dusty

Going by the pic from the show... i have to say that I don't think this calf will ever get big enough...  Unless the guy in the pic is 8 ft tall i'm afraid the calf is going to way too small.  IMHO

OH Breeder

Dusty said:
Going by the pic from the show... i have to say that I don't think this calf will ever get big enough...  Unless the guy in the pic is 8 ft tall i'm afraid the calf is going to way too small.  IMHO

I think that depends on what part of the country you are in. Around here 49-50" hip height fats win shows. In my mind that ain't that big. We had some outstanding county calves in that 49" range. Our calves never hit that they are usually in the 51-52 hip height. Probably little on big side?? ???

Dusty

SweetJ09 said:
Hes out of Sunseeker, im the one holding him and im 6'4

If he's a sunseeker you might could be alright cuz they usually have some grow to them and have more of a problem with getting too big than not big enough..Good luck to ya

Cattledog

Wow! When you posted the picture a while back I didn't have any idea that he would look like that!  Good Job!

SweetJ09

zach said:
who clipped him? they did an awful nice job on him

Jesse Becraft did most of the clipping,  a friend of his helped but i cant recall the name, very good at it. he was 590 at the show