Taking a Break

Help Support Steer Planet:

NHR

My Karma is getting low so I must have made a few people upset. So I think I will take a break for a while.

In the famous words of the Ticket radio station in Dallas TX

OFF!!!!

:)))

garybob

If you think yours is low, you ought to see mine! I wonder, can you go so low as to have a negative number for a Karma Score?

Jill

That's because your cute and refreshing, although you should loose a point for taking my precious donkey picture off.

Jill

NHR said:
My Karma is getting low so I must have made a few people upset. So I think I will take a break for a while.

In the famous words of the Ticket radio station in Dallas TX

OFF!!!!

:)))
I hate to see that, I gave you a Karma point, we tend to agree on most subjects.

justme

What the heck!  Karma points for you all!  Maybe I had one to many margarittas tonite lol (lol)

red

To be honest, I think they are a stupid thing.
NHR, I know what it is to take a break. Come back & try it again after a while. I personally love your thoughts.

Red

Show Heifer

NHR, I also enjoy your comments, even if I don't agree sometimes!!! So don't be gone long!
I am impressed I even HAVE karma!!!  :p
And I didn't realize that you get karma points only if you agree with someone....I give them when someone says something of "wisdom", even if I don't agree with them!!