TAPOUT

Help Support Steer Planet:

TexasHeat

Has anyone seen or used this bull, TAPOUT.  Is he only avalible at United Semen Sales?  TH status?  He is a Paddy O' Malley x Full Flush.

BK

i'm gona have some calves out of him in about a week. and th and ph are clean on bolth. i had him at my place cleaning up last summer.
but he's suppost to be a lighter bw deal but i'll let you know how that goes. and also on united semen. i used hypnotic, and wingman, i allready have calves on the ground from them lookin good.
unitedsemen.com

BK

hypnotic
wingman

Attachments

• Hypnotic.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 78
  • Hypnotic.jpg
    Hypnotic.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 129
  • wingman_small_front.jpg
    wingman_small_front.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 645

bcosu

that's good to hear, i kinda had my eye on this bull, he looks really nice in the picture without being too extreme. maybe a combo heifer/steer bull

BK

their is videos of these bulls on cattle.com under the 2008 denver display their all pretty good videos. take a look and tell me what you think

bcosu

after watching the videos my two favorite were hypnotic and tapout. i think tapout might be a little more massive with more natural thickness but hypnotic was probably squarer hipped with a little better muscle shape, not that tapout is lacking muscle. i kinda prefer tapout just because he has a little different pedigree and if you can get a sound paddy o'malley then that's kinda nice. hypnotic might just be another cool looking heatwave son.

BK

i would agree with that. and also the wingman calves i have been getting are all under 75lbs and their out of 1st calve heifers i saw wingman a few days after he was born he didn't look like much but he came out easy and his claves are the same. they all have great profiles and all look like they are all goning to get better and better. so far i would breed him to heifers again. it don't seem right being a friction son but i'm having them and that don't lie. but i am the only thats going to have wingmans because he didn't collect last year but will this year hopefully people will try him on 2nd calvers 2 make sher this is the way he will be most of the time. but as soon as i have some tapouts hit the ground i will take pics and post they should be here any day now. but ill keep you posted

Bob

I love my Hypnotic calves.  They are stout hairy & sound.  The most consistent mating I have had for awhile.  I will be using him again.

bcosu

any calves out of tapout that came early possibly?
BK said:
i'm gona have some calves out of him in about a week. and th and ph are clean on bolth. i had him at my place cleaning up last summer.
but he's suppost to be a lighter bw deal but i'll let you know how that goes. and also on united semen. i used hypnotic, and wingman, i allready have calves on the ground from them lookin good.
unitedsemen.com

BK

maybe i pulled edge my other bull and put tapout in 2 days later so i'm gona wait 4 a sher tapout b4 i post pics of them and make sher i don't mess up

rob1

I'm inteested in what his calves look like, I really like that he's clean and a low bw bull. Keep us posted.

bcosu

that's okay, i'm just kind of excited to hear about his calves. i would like to make him part of the breeding program but would like some info first.

Throttle

How did the Hypnotics calve and what are they like frame wise? Do you  think he is downsizing? I talked to Russ Dietz @ OBE and he said there are some real good ones out there.

BK

i bred him that way to some taller cows and i think it worked out real well kinda youg to tell but i really like the heifers out of him so far they look really good i'll get some pics.

BK

2 1/2 week old jigsaw heifer. full sib to last years champion steer at the nile. sorry this is all the pics i could get and their not very good at all. i couldn't get them to hold still very good. and i still don't have any tapouts yet but will post as soon as i do.

Attachments

• DSC01802.JPG
    DSC01802.JPG
    457.9 KB · Views: 130

Latest posts