Taylor Rileys advertisements

Help Support Steer Planet:

taylor riley

Her name is Sugar. She is really sweet and the best looking heifer we have!She is a solid shiny black wit ha white face and a big black spot inside the white of her face!She is gentle and is around 2 1/2yrs olf age. She has given birth to a calf that looks exactly like her. She is for sale for $1,500, her calf may go for 20,000 though because he has champion bloodlines and is out of champion bucking bulls.Please email me for pics and more information! :D

taylor riley

i don't want to sell her, but we have over 250 cows out there not including the calves! and she is the cheapest for sale! i will be getting some facts on the other soon! but i am putting 2 other classifieds up! one is my calves half father! he is a big bucking bull! and my calf isn't for sale! i decided that!

taylor riley

we bought him to buck him in a few competitions and then breed him to a few of our heifers! we bred him to 54 of them and now we are selling him! we had him for about 2 1/2 yrs now! he is out of some great bucking bulls and he has champions all the way back! he is around 4 or 5yrs old and right now he is just pasture breeding! the semen for him sells for arounf $300, but he is for sale for $20,000. he is a great bull! and if you come see him, you will know why he is so much!
he is really tall! i am not sure how tall but more than 16hh that is for sure! he is solid black with a big white face and a small black circle around his eye! he is my grandpas bull, and if you make an offer, i will tell him and ask him if he will accept it! he iss a great bucker and no one could dtay on him! even our next door neighbor! patrick Fisher. he is a champion bull rider, but he never competes anymore, now he just helps my grandfather on the farm! but the most anyone could ever stay on him was 5.23seconds!! the big boy knows how to buck, and knows when to buck!

taylor riley

lol! she doesn't have her calf on the ground! crazy! i wouldn't be selling her riht now if she did!! her calf is almost a year old!

taylor riley

if you are looking for your next champion? money winner? fast horse? this is the mare! winning show after show knowing when to run and when to stop! i am now presenting!! Savannah! she may be 15yrs old, but she makes 2, 3 , and 4 yr olds loook like they don't have any legs! she turns on a dime! she races faster than the speed of light! and she flys over jumps like you are on a speeding jet! this mare will walk if you want her to! this mare will run if you want her to! and she will always be ther eto greet you! and! she doesn't just have the brains, the attitude, the speed, but she also has the looks! she is a 14.3hh quarter horse of pure beauty! with 4 white stockings and a white blaze that goes all the way down her face on a sorrel colored shiny coat! i don't know what else to ask for! i would be keeping her, but i outgrew her like 4 months ago and decieded to sell her 2 weeks ago! she is a 2D barrel racer/ novice jumper! here is her ad that i put on the computer
http://www.horseville.com/php/view.php?id=109296

taylor riley

i am a bucking bull breeder, but she isn't one of them, i bought her a calf about a 2yrs ago. we just bred her with a bucking bull, but she had her calf, and now we need to get rid of some of the calves and the cows! we have all of our adult bucking bulls for sale! one is 20,000 and the other is 3,500 i think. i will have to ask my grandpa. he is smaller, so he is cheaper, but he is also younger, but as he gets older, he will be more exspensive!

taylor riley

i am looking for a miniature show cow! any breed, but cannot be really exspensive. and they have to be in texas! please email me or post here with a link to see him/her. i mostly want a calf! and they have got to be cute!lol

DL

taylor riley said:
we bought him to buck him in a few competitions and then breed him to a few of our heifers! we bred him to 54 of them and now we are selling him! we had him for about 2 1/2 yrs now! he is out of some great bucking bulls and he has champions all the way back! he is around 4 or 5yrs old and right now he is just pasture breeding! the semen for him sells for arounf $300, but he is for sale for $20,000. he is a great bull! and if you come see him, you will know why he is so much!
he is really tall! i am not sure how tall but more than 16hh that is for sure! he is solid black with a big white face and a small black circle around his eye! he is my grandpas bull, and if you make an offer, i will tell him and ask him if he will accept it! he iss a great bucker and no one could dtay on him! even our next door neighbor! patrick Fisher. he is a champion bull rider, but he never competes anymore, now he just helps my grandfather on the farm! but the most anyone could ever stay on him was 5.23seconds!! the big boy knows how to buck, and knows when to buck!

Taylor - if you are going to advertise your bucking bull it would be prudent to know his pedigree - please, if you are going to post on the classified section have the information available, it is not a good marketing technique to not know your advertised stock .

taylor riley

okay! i will be getting his pedigree this weekend!i cannot think of his pedigree right off the back of my head because we have over 250 cows and bulls! i will go through his files and list them here!

DL

per several requests these ads have been combined

taylor riley

they are not the best. the calves are out of some of the best bucking bulls and out of all of our cows and bulls, my calf and the big bucking bull are the best out of the 250. and we sold 6 calves 3 days ago to someone and my grandpa said that i could get 1 miniature show cow.

justme

Your right DL....sounds like a kid.  Checked out Taylor's horse ad, and there was no pedigree at all.  Taylor we have the all wonderful and brilliant "barrel racer" on this site and she'd be the first to tell you to put the pedigree on the ad ecspecially at that price.