Taylor Rileys advertisements

Help Support Steer Planet:

taylor riley

well, i don't have her pedigree because when we got her, the old owner said that he would email the pedigree to us, but he nevedr did and i forgot the address on where he lived.

justintime

Well Taylor, I would suggest that you spend a little more time thinking than you are typing. If you can't even remember the guys name that you bought your stock from , you really need some help with your memory. I have more than 250 head and I know the pedigree of every one of them and where they came from... and there are many more people on this site who would say the same thing. As for your bucking stock, I would be very surprised if this site is  your best place to advertise them. I used to look after a rodeo contrator's bucking  bulls, and I learned alot about them. If they are good bucking breeding, they will be worth some $$ in the bucking world but almost worthless anywhere else. If they are poorer bucking stock, well, they are about the same value as oats that have been through the horse once.
It will be very hard for anyone to believe anything you are selling until you get your facts straight and your stories straight.

taylor riley

well. i am a kid and i only own 7 horses, 2 cows, 4 goats, 12 dogs( 3 being pregnant and 1 gave birth to a litter of 7, 6 cats, 4 pigs( 3 being pregnant)  14 chickens (32 fertilized eggs too), and a flock of 13 sheepand 25 koi. my grandpa is the one that owns the bucking bull for sale along with over 250 other cows, over 2000 fish in the pond, 2 horses, 2 chikens, 1 dog, and 1 cat. i am very sorry if i annoyed you, it is just that i just wanted to help him sell the cows and bulls because i like to run around and practice for track, and the cows and bulls are in every pasture, so i want to help him sell him so number one i can get in the businuess with him, and number 2 i can have a pasture to run in without a cow on rear end thinking i have food! they are very sweet, but every time they see you they think you have food!!  am very sorry if i annoyed you! :'(

OH Breeder

Taylor
How many gallons in your pond. That is alot of fish ...2000....are they all Koi?

How do you take care of all those animals? Maybe your grandpa can help you write the next ad. It is a little hard to follow you. ???

justme

Not annoyed, just trying to help you.  If your asking that kind of money for a horse, in a terrible horse market, you need registration info. and pedigree.

taylor riley

thanks! i wil get the pedigree for the bull and i will try to remember the pedigree of Savannah! oh! and we have over 500,000 gallons of water in the pond and no they are not all koi. only the ones that are mine are koi. and we have well over 800 gallons of water in the pond. i breed show koi and he has mixed of everything. he has catfish, bass, some weird looking fish that i don't really know the names of. and if you count the tadpoles and guppies in tehre, then he has well over 5,000 fish! but they are the fishes afternoon snack!

pigguy

just wonderin what is the horses fastest time on barrels. and hwy would you lower her price so fast from 25k to 12k