Tazz

Help Support Steer Planet:

nathan572

Found some tazz semen in the tank. Anyone know what he will work on or how the calves could turn out.

aggiegal

Old bull....great for low birthweight calves, with a good many making show prospects.  We bred him to a first calf Maine heifer, Ali.  Her calf was only 60#.

OH Breeder

Calving ease and makes excellent replacement females. I have one that I absolutely love. Good milker excellent mothers.

HGC

I have one taz cow left and absolutely love her.  Had a couple others over the years.  Very deep bodied, easy fleshing, sound, great profile, lots of milk with great udders.  The two things you have to watch with Tazz is, he will take away some bone and thickness.

DL

KBC Taz 9521E is a half blood Maine bull - his sire is a Cunia son and his cam is a Magic daughter - combining some of the best maternal Maine genetics. He seems to decrease frame score, so he may moderate moderate cows so "short cows".

OB the sire of Maine Break is not Taz but Pistol Pete

Telos

Heat Wave's dam is sired by Taz. Rooster, nick name for Taz's sire, was a bull that many thought was one of Cunia's best son.

nathan572

Thanks for all the help now knowing all this i have a manchild heifer out of a cunia x herring angus cow would this breeding be too close to use tazz    thanks again

OH Breeder

DL said:
KBC Taz 9521E is a half blood Maine bull - his sire is a Cunia son and his cam is a Magic daughter - combining some of the best maternal Maine genetics. He seems to decrease frame score, so he may moderate moderate cows so "short cows".

OB the sire of Maine Break is not Taz but Pistol Pete

for the life of me I do not know what I was thinking. I know that. i do not know why I put Maine Break. Early onset all-timers..... ;)