Telos's bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Telos- I got an e-mail on your bull. Triple X is his name.
http://www.zntcattle.com/triplex.html
Very nice bull! Good luck w/ him.

Red

Attachments

• TripleX2007ad-medium.jpg
    TripleX2007ad-medium.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 383

Joe Boy

I like the bull's looks.  It will be nice to see what his first calves look like.  I am guessing that they will be hitting the ground and we will learn a great deal about the bull.  From his ancestors he would be a great one for club calves and for heifers.

justme

first time I seen the ad.  He has a very interesting pedigree...cann't wait to here more about him.  Once calves are on the ground I may give him a try
(pop)

red

We just bred a cow to Hard Core. I'm really liking his offspring. doesn't hurt to be clean & high % too.
you'll have to keep us updated!
What other bulls are out there that people own?
I know a couple have posted theirs on some of the other threads. Maybe we can start of hall of bull page!
Red (cow)
still looking for the beef, DL

Joe Boy

I really like the Hard Core bull.  I have heard his calves are smaller in frame but very sound...with milk, hair and muscle.

cowz

Joe Boy said:
I really like the Hard Core bull.  I have heard his calves are smaller in frame but very sound...with milk, hair and muscle.
We have a group of Hard Core calves out of heifers.  Really like em!  Just the right size and good bone, lots of hair too.  I will post some pics this weekend if the sun comes out! ;)

red

Telos, what do you think about theis cow for Triple X? she is my Foreplay cow. Only big problem w/ her is some of her calves tend to round off in the rear.

Attachments

• Mariah.jpg
    Mariah.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 273

Telos

Good morning Red.  She's flat out awesome. I think that is the kind of cow he'd work on. From hooks to pins Triple X is about as good as it gets, really square with a wide pin set. Like a lot of Hard Core sons, he's not packing a lot down in that lower quarter. I saw Hard Core in the pasture at Yoachum's last summer and Triple X looks a lot like him. I think these genetics are going to be really good cow makers that are practical for the industry. For the show ring, Triple X should sire really good show heifers that will go on and make functional cows. JMO.

red

Telos said:
Good morning Red.  She's flat out awesome. I think that is the kind of cow he'd work on. From hooks to pins Triple X is about as good as it gets, really square with a wide pin set. Like a lot of Hard Core sons, he's not packing a lot down in that lower quarter. I saw Hard Core in the pasture at Yoachum's last summer and Triple X looks a lot like him. I think these genetics are going to be really good cow makers that are practical for the industry. For the show ring, Triple X should sire really good show heifers that will go on and make functional cows. JMO.

Thanks so much Telos, I might use him on her. she's falt out a great cow. Craig rieter actually puts her above my NAILE champion cow. She's produced our best genetics. Funny, she cost the least of any heifer we bought too!

Red

red

Just got my copy of the voice, on page 67 is your ad!
Hey, who are those 2 good looking guys in that picture of Triple X when he was a calf? (clapping)

Red