Testing out using youtube.. Heatwave x Carnac heifer calf.

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

Are you talking of an actual Flip, or some other kind of flip camcorder? If an actual Flip, they are great to use, and very easy. You should be able to take still shots out of your video with the the software it comes with.

cytime

Know its ur first time messin with the camera bt when you are tryin to shoot videos until ya get a steady hand with it might wanna try usin a stand to help u keep it steady.. Just a tip that I have seen alot of people do..

Reinken Cattle Co.

BCCC It is an actual flip I think you are right with the software I can cut down videos to a shot. once i mess with it a little more I will figure it out, as far as steady hand didnt try to hard to take a "perfect" video just had got it and just needed a video to figure out how to upload and use the thing.

Reinken Cattle Co.

I did not wfcc! i am not that brave... But i guess i must have been brave enough to purchase her at a dispersal,  ;D  she calved unassisted at about 110lbs.

russfarm

Wow, that made me dizzy...lol.  I'm the same way, don't feel bad.
Sounds like you're getting it figured out.  Nice calf by the way.  I'm a sucker for colored cows....lol

Reinken Cattle Co.

Thanks guys, yea dont watch it to many times you will really get dizzy!!  (clapping)  just was testing it out... guess i shoulda actually tryed instead of walking out there and taking video of the calf closest to barn haha. I need to set up some sort of video pen out on the pasture, where its green.

herefordfootball

Reinken Cattle Co. said:
Thanks guys, yea dont watch it to many times you will really get dizzy!!  (clapping)  just was testing it out... guess i shoulda actually tryed instead of walking out there and taking video of the calf closest to barn haha. I need to set up some sort of video pen out on the pasture, where its green.

We've got the same problem, we've gotta set up a picture pen/video pen. We really dont have a good place to picture/video them right now. But I think once we setup some corral panels on some green lawn (that way people can see how they are on their feet instead of tall grass). Good luck and it looks like you're off to a good start.