Testing The Market On Some New "Show Bling"

Help Support Steer Planet:

feeder duck

I am a big fan of neoprene nose pads. So with two young kids that like something "cool" and "different" we came up with this. That is with a little help from a heifer named Cheeta Girl. Sorry I told you I had young kids and Disney channel is a must at our house. Any way!  This is just a feeler I am putting out to see if these custom print halter nose pads would sell very well. If I think I could get any orders I would think about about trying to sell a few. I could do Black and white cow print and the cheeta print with the possibility of more options if they would sell. I would guess they would sell for under $10.00

I have attached a photo of one we have and use on our heifer

Give me your feed back. You won't hurt my feelings if you hate them. There is still a little fun to be had showin!

Attachments

• halter11.jpg
    halter11.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 369

doubled

They are awsome, I agree though get it secured so that no-one else can take the idea from you

cattlejunky

I like them.  Think you could do some camo or john deere for steers?  I see lots of possibilities.  Maybe we could market my shirts and your nose pads together.

showstick09

I really like them. Like cattlejunky said, it would be awesome if you could make some in camo. I would most deffinately be buying one then.

feeder duck

I am going to Hoosier Beef Congress this week end and will get some more feelers. CAMO is a must,  maybe even come mossy oak or real tree. College colores,I like that as well. We could do up some girly colors to.I think I could put a few together after Congress to see how they go.

justme

unless the neoprene he's using has the college logo on it, they need to be careful of copyright infringement.  Trust me, John Deere and these college teams have people out there looking.  Its a big legal mess.

Diamond

Where can I put my order in! Awesome but you should put a paten on them asap.

also how about that classic show steer print, or even some 'bling' rhinestone

feeder duck

Just got home from Hoosier beef Congress for the first day and it looks like this thing may be a go. It also looks like they will be available through me and one of Indiana's show supply dealers. I will put a few together after Congress to choose from for starters. I am going to stay away from the logos  that would cross the copy right,trade mark type laws. Looks like mostly patterns and ya some 'bling" 'bling"  ;)

Thank You for the input.
  Jeff

Latest posts