Texas Club Calve Breeders

Help Support Steer Planet:

CJC

How many club calve breeders are there on this sight that are from Texas.

Name and Location please.

chambero

There are several of us that post pretty regular on here that are from Texas.

I'm Robert Chambers from Henrietta (close to Wichita Falls).  Grew up showing in Pilot Point in the 80s.  Been raising and selling fall-born calves since the mid 90s.  Mostly black cattle.  Best our home-grown calves have ever done was a couple of breed champion steers at Houston in 05 (Ch. Angus and Res. Charolais).  Haven't been able to repeat that though YET. 

We sell quite a few replacement females.

red

look on the member's map. You can find many of the breeders listed there.

Red

txshowlamb

I know a Texas breeder dont know if he has an acct on here I got my hereford steer from Dwight Sexton of I want to say Gonzales TX great guy 1830-203-0168 great stock too!!

olsencattleco

My name is Eric Olsen and we are located in Corsicana.  We are just an hour south of fort worth and dallas. We focus mainly on the slick sheared shows, but we do have an elite set of black females that we use to raise haired calves. We also have a very good market for our heifers every year.

olsen cattle company
(903) 654-1806

gocanes719

Turner Club Calves, My dad and I work together.  He takes care of our cows near San Antonio and I sell most of the calves near Houston.  We have 25 cows, half of them are shorthorns and the others are blacks, charolais and a few americans.  We also trade 10-12 head of cattle a year.  Our website is www.TurnerClubCalves.com

McTX

McIlhany Show Cattle, near San Antonio, Texas(west off I-10 near Comfort, Texas). Mostly black calves, exotics, few American, Smokies, etc. We have an outstanding Sept. Punisher bull/steer calf this year.