Texas Hold Em Haberger?

Help Support Steer Planet:

kane1598

I love the calves  have seen out of this bull. I would say simmi, or sim/angus females.  He is a TH carrier, but really is a nice bull.

CAB

Needs to be used on moderate to smaller framed cows for today's club world, if that's where you're aiming. Not calving ease, but not a cow plugger either. All of ours have been born unassisted,but have been big. Very nice set of calves.

Chap

i really like ours this year.  have pair of ET heifers on a Draft Pick x Black Irish Kansas x angus donor that are the best of the group.  couple of bull calves on sim/angus cows.  seems to work best on those soggy middled simmi based cows.  Like CAB said, not low birth wt but all have been unassisted on mature cows.  He has consistently thrown great hair, bone, and a big hip with above avereage foot size for a clubby bull.  We will use him again.

Bawndoh

Is He Available in Canada at all?  Do any of the US semen distributors send semen to Canada or would I just expect to see their semen at Canadian distributors?

CAB

Habeger Show Cattle
Kent, Marti, Ryan, and Mitchell Habeger
2903 Highway 169
Burt, Iowa 50522
Home: 515-924-3704
Cell: 515-341-3085
Email: [email protected]
Web: habegershowcattle.com
  Bawndoh, Kent or Marti maybe able to help you out as far as your questions about shipping to Canada.