Thank you everyone!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

(angel) (angel) (angel)

I just want to thank all the people that sent me cards, flowers & well wishes. I am truely humbled by the outpowering of love.
I am doing OK. I just really need to take it easy & keep a low key. I am still waiting to find out when I have the valve test.

I'll try & check in a little more but may not be real regular for a while.

Once again thank you to all my angels out there!

Red

itk

We are glad to see you back. We have tried to be on our best behavior but it just ain't the same without you.

red

As you can see, Woody is taking full advantage of the situation. He has learned how to get up on the couch & chairs!

Red

Attachments

• 100_1803.jpg
    100_1803.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 324

BCCC

Hey Red glad you're feeling better. Take it easy, and dont be trying to work wiith your heifers ;D
Did you ever get my card ???

dori36

"Red", I was out of town when the post came on that you were hospitalized!  Good grief, scared the h--- out of me.  I'm sure it did the same to you!  I, like everyone here, am pulling for you.  Although I wouldn't get into your business for anything, if you care to, I'd feel priveleged to learn what happened.  Did you keel over, get weak, black out or ......?  Dang, take it easy!  I can see that Woody is being a huge help to you!!  (angel) (angel)

kimbaljd

Glad your home. Thats a better place to get well than the hospital. I am sure you will back to normal soon.

red

thanks again so much!

Dori- I went out to do chores, just was walking & got terribly out of breath. Started to get lightheaded & I was having to stop every couple of minutes. By the time I got to the house I was having chest pains. It continued through the morning. When it started going down my left arm I panicked. Was in ICU for 2 days. Blood sugar& blood pressure  was too high, had a low grade fever. They never decided what happened but nitro took care of the chest pains.
Since then get out of breath just shopping or doing small tasks. Blood sugar was 174 this morning after fasting. Seems like something always going wrong. I know the Lord gives you what you can handle but it is getting pretty heavy.

Red

red

Jason said:
Woody has gotten big!

He is really growing! Has such a personality. He can jump up on the couch & chair. Makes it nice not to have to pick him up. Trouble is now he thinks he's a lap dog!

Red

Attachments

• woody.jpg
    woody.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 307

TJ

red said:
thanks again so much!

Dori- I went out to do chores, just was walking & got terribly out of breath. Started to get lightheaded & I was having to stop every couple of minutes. By the time I got to the house I was having chest pains. It continued through the morning. When it started going down my left arm I panicked. Was in ICU for 2 days. Blood sugar& blood pressure  was too high, had a low grade fever. They never decided what happened but nitro took care of the chest pains.
Since then get out of breath just shopping or doing small tasks. Blood sugar was 174 this morning after fasting. Seems like something always going wrong. I know the Lord gives you what you can handle but it is getting pretty heavy.

Red

I'm in the same boat with Dori... I didn't catch the news right away & you were on the road to recovery when I heard the news.  Red, I am glad that you are doing better, but I bet that was a terrible scare!  I hope that everything gets straightened out & everything gets back to normal.  In the meantime, I will be praying for your health & that God will richly bless you. 

TJ

dori36

red said:
thanks again so much!

Red

So, of course, you're not even thinking of "toughing it out", right?  174 is way too high, but you know that.  So, "they" are continuing the investigation with your urging ......right??!!

red

Dori- I'm changing my diet & getting excerise. We'll see if that doesn't help!

Red