thanks

Help Support Steer Planet:

angusboy1

i want to thank everyone who tried to help and find me a show calf but i founght one and bought him today

txshowlamb

YAY  (clapping)where did you get him and what breed its a steer rigdpay you ht if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay grats and pics

angusboy1

she is out of heatwave she is uno 1,800 and she is my display pic but im gettin more pics right now

angusboy1

no dollars and she is halter broke she sets up and washes and is borke to lead she weighs 550

ShowmanQ

Gotta love the blue roans.....I call the pasture ornaments, have a few myself. Congrats on finding a calf that will meet the needs of your program (clapping)

BCCC

She looks nice, By the way its FOUND not founght, I have read more then 5 of your post that have it spelled that way

EONF

Congratulations! She looks good.  You said earlier that she is a Heatwave but if I’m not mistaken doesn’t the picture say she is a Manchild? If she is  Manchild seems to be siring a lot of blues. Good luck with her. :)

BCCC

EONF said:
Congratulations! She looks good.  You said earlier that she is a Heatwave but if I’m not mistaken doesn’t the picture say she is a Manchild? If she is  Manchild seems to be siring a lot of blues. Good luck with her. :)
that would make way more sense, seeing as you wont get a blue roan out of a heatwave and angus, however you can get a blue roan out of manchild x angus

angusboy1

i dont know im just goin by what the man told me he said he bought it for his grandson to show and he got out of it so i bought it but i thought the same thing

EONF

I would just make sure on her sire. It's not a big deal until you register her or get ready to breed her. She really looks good though.  I’ve got a blue this year but she’s sired by an Angus out of a Sonny/Warhorse cow. Funny how popular blue roans have been lately.