the Angus 111

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

[size=10pt]A3 - is that really you? [/size](welcome) (welcome) (welcome)

the angus111

DL, ITS ME!GOT A CHANCE TO LOOK IN AND LIKE WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE WITH THE PLACE.I WAS TOLD BY MY CLUBBY EXPERT/ADVISOR THAT IT EXISTED.HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH ALL.IT HAS BEEN A FORGETTABLE YEAR.TERRIBLE WINTER,NO MORE CALVING IN FEB.LOST A POTENTIALLY GOOD UNTOUCHABLE CALF,FROZE TO DEATH.THE WIND HAS NOT SLOWED DOWN..SORRY ABOUT THE SABRES,AINT THAT THERE NAME?I WILL TRY TO LURK IN.MISS YOU GUYS!!!!RUSTY SW KANSAS

stick

Wouldn't you know it? Finally find a sucker  er buyer for the beefpaca herd, give all my polyester to Good Will, dump all my bottles of Boone's Farm, and look who shows back up. Glad to see you're still around alll. Don't just lurk, chime in. stick

the angus111

Stick, glad to see your still around.i got plenty of boones farm in my wine rack(old milk carton).lost the poly in the tumbleweed tour,looking at garage sales!hey i got to tell you ,started watching that 70's show and that was spooky! talking about reality tv!see ya, Rusty sw kansas

Show Heifer

Will miracles ever cease??? ;D
I am so happy to see ya A3!!!! (clapping)  Hope all is well now that the winter is over.
And don't be a stranger!!!

By the way, your shortie heifer at Denver looked really nice!! How did she do?

DL

Show Heifer - wasn't the return of THE A3 about the best summer present we could get??

Gypsy

rtnok said:
  Oh boy the Amegoetts will be back again!!!

What do you mean "back" I didn't think we left!  ;D  Don't forget we have A3 to credit with the catchy nickname!  (clapping).  Welcome A3.

rtnok

I always thought that A3 was the manager of the Amegoettes especially when they go on tour at all the national stock shows?? 

Telos

I think it's only fitting we get all the newcomers up to par with this continuing saga of deceit and deception in a time, not too long ago and in a place relatively close. I'm just not sure if the archives go back that far, but I will need some help explaining A3 and the Amigoettes.

To simplify...The "amigoettes" was, if I remember correctly, created by the one and only Angus 111 during a time of a great unrest involving the future of bovine civilization. These "amigoettes" were at the forefront, believing it was important to keep the bovine gene pool free of devastating genetic defects. They felt, and rightfully so, that  some of the bovine breeders were keeping vital information swept under the carpet. The only thing the "amigoette followers"  wanted  was forthright information  so they themselves and other bovine breeders could make sound breeding decisions. In the beginning, and still to this day, these "amigoettes" received severe criticism for what they believed was right.

Along with the "Amigoettes" another group of followers was formed called the "TH and PHA Patrol", because no one wanted to be accused of supporting gender segregation. All beiievers are welcomed and reside in their new home on SteerPlanet.

the angus111

show heifer,thanks she finished in the middle of 18,I think.The heifer is going to be a heck of a bred heifer.She has took a beating in Oklahoma at the jackpots,Kyle will attest the competition is pretty tough!We dont want her sloppy fat,she is going to be a BREEDING heifer.I had fun over on Showsteers and enjoyed debating issues.Too bad are elected officials cant debate,put there party affiliations aside and do what is right for the country!!! lobbyist are running this country, anyways i probably should stop my ranting.Rusty SWKS.

red

Rusty, all I can say is  (welcome)

I think you problably know how I feel about you being back!
John L. is a super good guy & have really enjoed "talking" w/ him. He's kept me up pretty good on all that is going on w/ the cattle. The show sounded brutal but at least Twany could show.
Just glad to see that closing signature agin!
Red NWCOH

the angus111

RED, Tawny is every show dads dream!she has been on injured reserve and its killing me and John.not many 16 year old girls that showing cattle is priority.thanks for all the compliments and friendshipswith all you guys. Rusty swks

Show Heifer

Best summer gift so far DL!!  Always enjoy reading post from A3 and getting the amigoettes back together would be awesome (although I am sure we never dis-banded!!).
Heck, maybe we could go on tour with A3 being our manager! But I still think we need security....any suggestions?

A3, doing any embryo work? Calves out of that angus flush yet?
Keep smiling!!

Malinda

Hey Angus 111

I was beginning to think you were a figment of my imagination. I looked for you in Denver, but even Josh said he had never seen you. When you went AWOL, we should have started a rumor about the Witness Protection Program or the CIA.

Glad to hear you are still up and about and able to take nourishment.

Malinda

the angus111

show heifer, got 2 hot rods so far .report on one was good,had a big white spot though.the one i got is starting to come along,hopefully after weaning she will take off.had one die at birth ,95#,finding hot rod may not be calving ease as first thought.flushing a fatty patty x 734 daughter to heat wave and Chet P urvines bull DCC Sweetness. Malinda met Josh on his way back from Denver,what a great kid,we talk occasionally.I like to go undercover!!! rusty swks

DL

A3 - been a not great year for many so lets hope this is going to be a great year - after all aren't we deserving! So glad you are back - missed ya!

Telos - great description of the Amigoettes but you forgot the purple tube top (probably why most males refused to join - couldn't see themselves in purple tube tops!) - the PHA patrol wears t-shirts - all are welcome. Maybe we should take the Amigoettes on the road "the sing, they dance ...good grief they are dreadful!"

Bob Dylan wouldn't have made it to Hollywood on American Idol - so there ya go.....

red

Put my purple tube top on today! Darn thing won't stay up though. Keeps falling down around my ankles!
Plus we tattooed so I've got green ink all over it! Can I get a refund?

Red

Gypsy

red said:
Put my purple tube top on today! Darn thing won't stay up though. Keeps falling down around my ankles!
Plus we tattooed so I've got green ink all over it! Can I get a refund?

Red

I bet the green ink makes it look kind of tie-dyed!  Try sale barn glue to keep it up.  Works for me. ;D