The Bo Pelieni Curse

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

I think that you could argue that there is a thing out there......like the Bo Peleini Curse. Its kinda like the Red Sox and the Babe Ruth. A curse that will last for 20 years. Bad luck for 20 years.

knabe

to me, it's like the AJ curse.  belly aching about TH calves and then bringing a carrier to Denver.

sizzler14

You know AJ, I think you're right. It has nothing to do with the fact you fired a 9 win coach for a 5 win coach who for his whole career at Oregon State had a conference record of 58-63 which isn't even a .500 win percentage. I won't even really dwell on the fact he only won 29% of his NFL Head coaching games going 14-34

aj

Just because Bo was a wife beater, an alki, a doper on speed and coke and his brother was coke head doesn't mean you should make fun of him!

knabe

aj said:
I think that you could argue that there is a thing out there......like the Bo Peleini Curse. Its kinda like the Red Sox and the Babe Ruth. A curse that will last for 20 years. Bad luck for 20 years.

Sort of like you and the TH curse. You make fun of shorthorn people, then you bring a carrier to denver, then you have the gall to tell people to stop making fun of others. Are you part of the majority victim class always being maligned by the minority? Poor baby. Do you have a degree in victim studies?

aj

knabe.....no one can set up a straw man and then knock it down like you can.

Tallcool1

For me, the responsibility of the Husker loss should fall firmly on the shoulders of the 6 suspended players. 

There are rules in place and the players are aware of these rules.  It is not the responsibility of the coaching staff to babysit these kids.  It is their job to enforce the rules.

To blame a first year coach that takes a really good BYU team to the final play of a game, with several impact players sitting out......that is just stupidity. 

Were the Huskers flawless?  No.  There is work to do.  However, I give a lot of credit to the kids that were forced to step in early to cover for the dumb ass suspended players.

knabe

aj said:
knabe.....no one can set up a straw man and then knock it down like you can.

aj, you are the straw man.  you remind me of OT.  always complaining about what you do the most.

pathetic.

twc77

Knave.... Sorry about the typo it is almost like my phone knows you... Surely aj has done something in the past year to irritate you more than this... Ain't much traction using  yesterday's news. Just makes one(if thats possible)look like even more the internet troll if that's possible. At least you are consistent.

knabe

sorry, but AJ's post is a classic troll.

pointing out that he's a troll and pointing out that he did what he complained about it, i.e. taking a TH carrier to denver after railing about it in an infinite amount of posts merits a reminder.

AJ waxes endlessly about everyone else needing to do something, but does nothing to address his points is classic troll.

librarian

I have often wondered about this feud, although aj doesn't seem to return fire very often.
The general SP  attitude seems to be that there is some level of mutual respect and they just should not be seated at the same table during family reunions. aj has some good questions and knabe has many good answers and as long aj doesn't get depressed or something I just ignore it.
I was studying trait leaders on ASA ( which I like more that I'm used to the changes. The color coded genetic defect info is great) and noticed Sodhouse Lancer 606 was in there for CE and BW.
He also had above average RE and MB. Don't know anything about Denver, was it in recent history? Maybe a windbreaker with a scarlet TH would suffice?

knabe

librarian said:
I have often wondered about this feud, although aj doesn't seem to return fire very often.

aj returns fire by bringing up another post after some time, criticizing the shorthorn industry yet again, same topic, every time.  he doesn't provide an alternative, and when he did, he took a carrier to denver. he still hasn't produced anything to address his complaints. he doesn't support anyone that doesn't have negative 100 pound birth weights, 70 lb cows that raise finished calves on dirt that fit the box and weigh 1350.

every time he takes a negative slant on people, the industry, or shorthorns, i am supply the footer to his post.

the "feud" would stop if he would produce something that addresses what he complains about, change his tune with regard to supporting breeders, lines of cattle.

it's really nothing more than that. produce something, start supporting breeders, even if they aren't perfect, and it will stop.  i'm really nothing more than just another hypocrite pointing out a hypocrite.  takes one to know one.

librarian

I see. I have misplaced my empathy. It's Dimmesdale, the preacher who hands out Scarlet letters to others but don't wear his own, that is so perennially irksome.
"Happy are you, Hester, that wear the scarlet letter openly upon your bosom! Mine burns in secret! Thou little knowest what a relief it is, after the torment of a seven years' cheat, to look into an eye that recognizes me for what I am! "

skeeter

okay, those last two posts kinda made my day.  You two have a good rest of the week.

knabe

AJ took a th carrier bull to Denver after posting endlessly that people shouldn't do that.

He wants to make sure everyone knows that. It's his way of apologizing to everyone.

Latest posts