The difference between a politician and a Cattle Judge

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

Was just listening to all the political yada yada today on the TV- and was thinking there is not very much difference between a cattle judge and a politician-
alot of them are crooks    (argue)

Seriously, the cattle season is upon us and here we go again all those political and crooked judges will be appearing giving the purble ribbon to the kid of a
buddy or something like that- I sure wish those of us involved could do something about it...... but I think that is just the cattle business as it is.

showsteerdlux

Yep they both get paid to run their mouths. Just kidding!!! On a serious note both have to analyze groups. Both also get blamed when something goes wrong which takes alot of guts imo. At the end of the day it all comes down to opinions on both sides and fortunately for us if a cattle judge makes the wrong choice, contrary to popular belief, the world isn't going to end. (argue)

cattlejunky

Some of us just aren't good lobbiest! ;D Self included.  I am also not a campaign contributor to any of the judges.  You are right just like politics. 

olsencattleco

That is the most sound words of wisdom i have heard in quite some time showsteerdlux. I dont think you could have said it any better. Life does go on and it will continue to go on. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. It sure is beginning to look like spring time down south in the big state of texas.

ewo