(the envelope please) and the award goes to

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH Breeder

How I ever missed this one ladies I do not know.  ::)
Thank you DL. One of these days, we will run into one another. If you end up having that Gizmo calf, definitely want to see it. My momma would be proud. To be honored with such estemee folks.... ;D

Joe Boy

You are all a bunch of fun loving characters with integrity... would love to set a spell and drink a cup of coffee with you..... you can ride draw for me anytime and if the dust gets you, you can ride point......

DL  thanks a million...

I think you left off an award:  The doctor crusader award to the one and only dragon lady...... 
and the second one would go to the amigos in "overhalls" for all the humor and hot rolls you deliver..... (the overhalls are to cover the underalls...)

DL

Yes it is that time again when cattle people from all over to see the Seedstock Awards...the tension is mounting and the garments are fabulous - who is that in the orange bell bottoms - oh a figment...

The Calvin Klein Fashion Award goes to Gypsy who single handedly changed cow hand fashion attire with her Purple Tube Top

The Mary Tyler Moore who can light your room up with a smile award goes to Red for making even the grumpy smile

Good food everywhere - For the first time ever the Pofessional Chef Award (a sterling silver carving knife) and the Chuck Wagon Award (a small chuck wagon powered by the energizer bunny) go to our own Telos .

The Prestidigitator Award goes to the 2007 Lautner Catalog.

The Maine-iac Marble Award ( for using the simple marble to convey a bovine topic) consisting of an unarmed statue of Venus aboard Litltle Yellow Jacket goes to ELBEE for his linebreeding Marbles with and assist from Genes!

The Excellence in Management Award goes to the individual with the Shorthorn cow who had her second PHA calf by C-Section when bred to a PHAF bull.

The Mark Twain story telling atard goes to OH Breeder, joy Boy,  Up North, and Show Heifer – and you too garybob for good tales and good insights.

The Daffodil Award (we are so glad you came for spring) goes to a host of new guys – welcome all!!

The Grandma Cranky Pants Award goes to (this time) justme!

The (Best Tongue-in-Cheek) Stir the Pot Award for a New Member goes to sjcc

The Stir the Pot Award (senior division) goes to the Wicked Witch of the West and her Friend Broomhilda

The Obtuse Award goes to ELBEE for comments about Improver the 3rd and Kevin Cullhane

The Big Kahuna for the most responses for a not serious topic – Austin!

The Jirl Buck Hat Award for the most responses for a serious topic – ME! And half of Jirl’s hat!

The Pop and Dough Award for the Best Sweet Roll recipe – Gypsy

Best inhabitants of the best planet…you got it – it is US!!

DL (keeper of the envelopes!)

Red - I tried to make all the little guys appear but they didn't! So it is just a list - use your imagination!

DL-
Cowboy
Deep
Brahma Girl
Justme
ShowHeifer
Cowz
Austin
Jason
Telos
JoeBoy
showcattlegal